Thread: 510s ARE ALMOST HERE!

AudreySchroder

510s ARE ALMOST HERE!

Hey everyone, we've got some SUPER EXCITING NEWS!!! The 510 Vapor Zeus, Dial-A-Volt and Smileomizers will be available for sale VERY, VERY SOON! I'll update you all as soon as they're up.

WHO'S EXCITED?!?! :music:

mbottema

Re: 510s ARE ALMOST HERE!

Will there be 510 tank cartomizers as well?

Tangaroav

Does that mean that the 808's are slowly on the way out ? Is 510 better than 808 ? Is 510 THE standard in E cig ? Maybe I am missing the point ...

AudreySchroder

Hey mbottema! No 510 tanks though, but 510 Smileomizers yes!

808s aren't going anywhere, no worries! 510 connections are more popular than 808s. Since so many people love our Vapor Zeuses, Smileomizers and Dial-A-Volts they may want to use a different tank or battery paired with one of our products so now they'll be able to use those with it, making them more compatible with other products people already have.

Tangaroav

Yes that makes sense. The smileomizers are great so are the Zeus . I think I'll have a look at those Dial-A-Volts batteries. I wonder if the smileomizers I have are a proper fit, estheticaly I mean...???

AudreySchroder

If you pair the Smileos with the DAV or Vapor Zeus, then they will fit flush.

I have on in the mail, ( biggest DAV). If it is as good as the Zeus and with AV this should be a winner !

Have you guys seen them yet?! Super exciting!