Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 60% OFF Best Daily Deals of All Time

Hi - I also am no longer getting emails, since maybe August sometime. I still have an account, that I used to log on here just now... Do I need to sign up somewhere/somehow again? thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by zdarov View Post
    Hi - I also am no longer getting emails, since maybe August sometime. I still have an account, that I used to log on here just now... Do I need to sign up somewhere/somehow again? thanks!
    Z, I suggest contacting Audrey, thru a PM, to see if she can get you back on the email list. Took Ms. Kelly V. a few times asking before she started getting the sale emails again. In the meantime, here is todays sale:

START THE FALL SEASON WITH
    30% OFF SITE WIDE!
    Falling leaves, football and your favorite vaping products! Get ready because fall is here and we're providing you huge savings! Get 30% off site wide with no restrictions. Stock up and save using the promo code FALL30 at checkout.
    Life is Good
    Dogs Make it Better :-)

Hi ms. K9, thank you so much! I thought the V4L folks would reply, too. I tried signing up again top right on the main page last night, we'll see if that works. I think I have Audrey's email. Hope you are well... Vape-con maybe coming soon?! Lisa

Vape-con maybe coming soon?! Lisa
    Yes, I think Ms. Kelly V. and I are gonna go. Hope to see PJ and Rocco, too, but not sure. I started a thread on ECF to generate interest.
    Life is Good

Yes, all you have to do is sign up again top right of screen. I'm getting the emails again.

Oh NO, I looked up the date have a wedding that weekend in noVA! That sucks, I am so going to miss seeing you guys! ��

Oh NO, I looked up the date have a wedding that weekend in noVA! That sucks, I am so going to miss seeing you guys! 😪

Oh man, that sux😢

Was looking forward to seeing you! Not sure if PJ and/ or Rocco will be there either.
    Life is Good