Thread: 60% OFF Best Daily Deals of All Time

60% OFF Best Daily Deals of All Time

60% OFF BLOWOUT

BIG, HUGE, INSANE... whatever, you get up to 60% OFF today on select items. Click shop now to enjoy these savings on some of your favorite Vapor4Life products. Also, 30% OFF all products* and 15% OFF GREAT VALUE products.

*15% OFF our great value products.

Promo Code: OFF60

VAPOR4LIFE'S NEW SHIPPING POLICY:
    Now you can use a promo code AND get free shipping. All orders over $60 after discount get free shipping.

*Promotion ends 8/12/14 11:00am CST. Order total for discount does not include shipping or tax. This promotion is valid only on purchases placed online and cannot be used in stores. Codes are not valid on previous purchases. Customer service cannot override discounts.

Free Shipping: All U.S. orders over $60 (after discounts) get free shipping. This is automatically applied to your cart at checkout. International customers can get free shipping on orders over $125 with promo code FREESHIPWORLD. This code is for regular Priority shipping only and cannot be used for Express shipping. This code cannot be combined with any other promotions.

Wish the website was working. Go to the vapor zeus duel tab and it says it does not exist.

Quote Originally Posted by lujin4 View Post
    Wish the website was working. Go to the vapor zeus duel tab and it says it does not exist.
    Sorry about that. The site was undergoing maintenance and there were a few glitches for a few minutes. Everything is back to normal now. ^GA

Are you all no longer sending daily emails with the daily discount codes in them? I haven't received one since June 30. I have, on the other hand, received 10 (that's right, TEN) emails from you guys saying, "use your 65 cents worth of points in 5 days, or lose them." I mean 10 messages, about losing 65 cents? Strange.

Quote Originally Posted by BerkeleyBrian View Post
    Are you all no longer sending daily emails with the daily discount codes in them? I haven't received one since June 30. I have, on the other hand, received 10 (that's right, TEN) emails from you guys saying, "use your 65 cents worth of points in 5 days, or lose them." I mean 10 messages, about losing 65 cents? Strange.
    We send emails almost every other day. Sorry about the multiple emails today. The configuration for the outgoing messages was not right. i can check and make sure that you are subscribed to our mailing list. Please send me your email through PM. Thank you! ^GA

Quote Originally Posted by o-_Gabe@V4L_-o View Post
    ... i can check and make sure that you are subscribed to our mailing list. Please send me your email through PM. Thank you! ^GA
    Hello G, I tried to PM you, but there's no mechanism for that. I also tried just clicking your screen name, and selecting "Profile" and got a page/alert that said i don't have permission to do that. More strangeness. Any my email is brian@brianstegner.com I also did the same subscription for the daily deals under a second email, to see if there was some weird "blocking" going on. Nothing on the 2nd email, either. So, my most recent Daily deal is still June 30 of this year.

My last message said I couldn't access anyone's user profile. So, I logged out, and then went right back into the Forum, and can access all profiles. So, for some reason (that probably doesn't have anything to do with my 20 large orders in the last 8 months) my account is somehow blocked, or fucked up in some other way. My question is, basically, WTF?

Okay, I started getting daily discount emails again, thanks to Gabe, over at V4L... still no access to my own profile, here on the forum, but we take it as it comes....

Hey Gabe, just sent you a friend request here. This whole issue started, as far as I know, when you said "PM me" earlier, in this same thread. I saw no mechanism to be able to do that. I was logged in then, just as I am now. I realized, at that time, that I couldn't even see your profile. I thought that was odd, since I wasn't trying to edit anything, or whatever. So, I clicked on my own name, to see my own profile, and saw the same "Sorry. You don't have privileges to do whatever it is you think you're doing." And then, maybe a week later, I tried again, same result, so I logged out, refreshed the page, and voila, there was my profile, your profile, everybody's profile. Still no way to send a PM, though, because you need to be logged-in to do that.

Strange situation. I'm logging out, now, so you can try to login, as me, and you'll see right away what's up....

Hi Gabe Can you please look into my email deal as well I haven't gotten a sales email in a long time Ive asked about it a few times but nothing so far. With out the sales its really expensive to order my stuff i had to cut my latest order in half. No more free shipping that didn't last long I get to throw away juice and smilos about every third or fourth one because of dud smilos. :-( And my reward points yeah now those are useless to I didn't even like the reward points seemed much less helpful then just the good old sales. Im not sure what direction V4L is headed but Ive been a long time customer just real happy lately.