Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Carto Swap Thread

Sanna
    Oh sweety..you owe no one any apologies ESPECIALLY me ! You were looking out for the best interest of us all and I applaud you!
    And I can be ash-backwards on this...only my opionion because it works best for me..wink. So NOW I have or will have 6 ladies in our lil 'Vape Group' at the shelter! I am soo very proud of my lil ladies. I can hardly wait for my orders to get in so I a can take them their goodies !
    Take care Ms. Lady and hope to chat with you soon!!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStrick9
    OK, thanks Sanna. Sorry.

Nancy Hurley
    4 WOW WAFFLE 18 mg new prefilled carts for trade : most any premium cool carts ,prefer 18mg .
    Menthols ,tobaccos .licorice ? try me by pm
    Thanks nancy

p.s. 4 for 4 ,even trade including postage

StephanieT
    10 Peach cobbler 18mg new prefilled carts.

They were my moms but she doesnt like them so she gave them to me and I dont want them. Let me know what you have to trade! Thanks!

Nikki Devitt
    2 brand new 3.0 replacement carts for the tanks. 808 thread... And if you would like 2 filled versions with Wow chocolate and Jammin mix. Sadly I have discovered I should read more, as the 3.0 are like cool carts and I am a wow cart girl so I can not even force myself to use these.

Also I would like to throw in one blue and one green 6ml tanks used a few weeks on and off. I am ordering 3.5 as the sixs are just too much for my needs. I will do a SnowDragon clean of course on the tanks!

Mike Pulice
    I have four in package 2.5 ohm DVC replacements.

I got them to try them out and honestly I don't like them. Not sure what it is but anyway
    I figured I would put them up for grabs. Someone else may have better luck.

-------------------------------

Items have been spoken for.

cdelsol
    I have the following for trade, all in 11 mg:

4 WOW Cinnamon roll
    4 WOW Peppermint
    4 Premium (cool cart) Peach
    3 Premium (cool cart) French Vanilla Ice Cream

I also have a bottle of USA Caramel nobacco juice, 30 ml minus 3 or 4 cartos worth, posted on the juice thread and would be happy to mix and match.

Also have in 0 mg, 1 each Rum & Cola, Wintergreen and Margarita. These were bonuses, and I'll throw in any or all with a trade if you let me know.

I'm not fixated on a perfectly even trade - just trying to make space in my drawer for some of my faves or new flavors to try. Mix & match - anything on the lists below. WOW or premium ok. Prefer 11 mg but 6 or 18 OK.

Dunhall menthol, Kant menthol, Smilin' Special menthol, Traditional (Cowboy) menthol, Virginia menthol, Wowboy, Wowboy Peppermint

King caramel apple, Green apple cobbler, Green tea, Irish cream, Kiwi apple strawberry, Melon, Milk chocolate macadamia nut, Chocolate turtle candy, Pancake, Peanut butter cup, Waffle, White Chocolate

amanda
    Anyone in Aus? It's not worth the cost of overseas shipping at the moment but would be interested if there are others in Aus we can set up a potential swap group (quite a few friends now converted).

Via
    Quote Originally Posted by amanda
    Anyone in Aus? It's not worth the cost of overseas shipping at the moment but would be interested if there are others in Aus we can set up a potential swap group (quite a few friends now converted).
    Welcome to the forum, miss Amanda! Yes, we have several folks here from oz...look for miss Katz, for one...
    Enjoy the forum!

Nancy Hurley
    Quote Originally Posted by amanda
    Katz in Boots who can be found here and on ecf/Vapor4Life forum is in Australia .

calibound69
    I have 3 boxes of blank wow carts I would like to trade for kr808d tank carts:
    1 box orange
    1 box purple
    1 box royal blue
    PM me for details