Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Carto Swap Thread

TxTunesLady

Question

Up for trade

Ill try anything in the fruit category except cranberry, pomegranate , apple, melon or raspberry. (Doesn't leave much does it :lol:
    Not into wanting to try any of the tobaccos either.

Really looking to try the mango or peach or blueberry's or a caramel and not picky about what carts they are in right now since I have only tried the WOW carts, and im not to sure about CoolCarts except I have a pack of blanks coming.

Up for trade 1 for 1 or whatever ..I am looking for 11mg

For Trade
    --------------
    WOW VG Cafe Mocha -11 mg (4 Available)
    WOW Cinnamon Roll - 18 (3 Available)

ibcmz
    I have 4 pancake cartomizers up for grabs. 4mg strength.

TxTunesLady
    Quote Originally Posted by ibcmz
    I have 4 pancake cartomizers up for grabs. 4mg strength.
    What are you looking for Flavor and Strength wise IBCMZ and What Carts are they (Cool Carts or WOW Carts?)

Id be interested in 1 only to try, but I only have a WOW Mocha Coffee VG 11 and a WOW Cinnamon 18 both WOW carts

So I just got my shipment from Vapor4Life and i wanted to try samples

I used a drip tips because I wanted to try them at least So I dont know if this is bad or not to offer carts that have been vapped on 2 fast times? BUT if your interested I also have

Cool Cart-18-Strawberry
    &
    Wow-11- Apple,Mango,Pineapple

I did these all of course to get a "feel" for what I might like in Juices. Let me know if your interested. PM Me

TxTunesLady
    I have 3 coolcarts Ill never use. Blank. As I have found I just dont like cool carts. If you would like to trade for Blank or Filled Wow Carts (depending on flavor) Ill give you 3 carts to 2 filled or blank (that means ya get one free)

TxTunesLady
    Sounds good ibcmz even 1

Up grabs or trade for juice we can work that deal out..if you might have little bottles for swapping..or a g.c.

Wow Mango 11, 3 VG WOW Vanilla-11, Wow Pinapple 11, WOW Cinnamon Bun-18, Cool Cart Strawberry-18

errymay
    Hi everyone-
    I have lots of items I don't need. Looking to swap for any color mega carts or maybe g.c.

Wow carts-
    3 melon 4mg
    3 caramel 8 mg
    2 white chocolate 18 mg

Cool carts-
    3 red energy 8 mg
    3 french vanilla ice cream 4 mg
    2 peanut butter cup 11 mg
    1 apple 8 mg
    2 chocolate 0 mg
    4 milk chocolate macadamia 8 mg
    1 ry4 11 mg
    3 butterscotch 8 mg
    2 pomegranate 8 mg
    3 english toffee 18 mg
    2 caramel mocha frap 11 mg

Also have 2 pccs and a carry case if anybody wants....

All purchased in Feb and March 2012

RavageTheEarth
    If anyone has an extra dual coil cartomizer 1.5ohm for a tank that they could spare I would be oh so grateful! Im new with all this and I burnt mine out and am super poor (yes, SUPER! lol). The only things I could offer would be a slim charger or half of a bottle of VG 24mg Traditional Tobacco (Cowboy). Thats all I have. Or if anyone has anything else they could trade for that just let me know, but I could really use the cartomizer. Just let me know I'm open to anything.

RoccoV
    Quote Originally Posted by RavageTheEarth
    If anyone has an extra dual coil cartomizer 1.5ohm for a tank that they could spare I would be oh so grateful! Im new with all this and I burnt mine out and am super poor (yes, SUPER! lol). The only things I could offer would be a slim charger or half of a bottle of VG 24mg Traditional Tobacco (Cowboy). Thats all I have. Or if anyone has anything else they could trade for that just let me know, but I could really use the cartomizer. Just let me know I'm open to anything.
    RTE PM me your address and I will send one that came with my tank. I use that tank with my PT so switched out to SC when it arrived.

RavageTheEarth
    Quote Originally Posted by RoccoV
    RTE PM me your address and I will send one that came with my tank. I use that tank with my PT so switched out to SC when it arrived.
    Thanks! PM sent!

Fizzgig
    Hi guys! New to Vapor4Life, and this is my first post. I have 4 36mg WowClove cartomizers that I am willing to trade for... well, just about anything. There's so many flavors I want to try, and I've hardly gotten through any of them. So I'm up for really almost any trade, any number of cartomizers. I would strongly prefer 24 or 36 mg cartomizers, but I'll go down to 18. The only other thing is no menthol. I am highly allergic to it, so it's off the table for me. PM if you're interested in a trade!