Thread: Smilomizer help please

dg1

Smilomizer help please

Got a Zeus a week ago and all seemed great, filled the smilomizer per the directions and it leaked out a little
    no big deal, seemed to work great. I topped off a couple times over the next few days with coffee wow and
    noticed the draw was very difficult. Doesn't seem flooded, just very difficult to draw air through.
    Any thoughts ???

Thanks

endemic
    I haven't used a smileo yet, but I have noticed that some of the coffee flavors are fairly rough on my tank cartos (have to clean/replace them much more often). Is the draw also difficult while not on the battery? If not, you might want to make sure the threading / air draw gaps are not gunked up if you had some leaking.

dg1
    The leaking was on first fill, draw is difficult even off the battery. almost like the airway is collapsed ,,,

Morandir835
    Dg1 (sir or Ms.?) thanks to a certain member on here who does vape a lot of coffee flavors in a smileo know what's going on. It's a case where the coil is clogged. For some reasons coffee flavors seem to be prone to this in a smileo. Suggest soaking it in alcohol (high abv clear one like vodka) then running a paperclip through the wick. Either reverse taryn spin it afterwards or let dry for 24-48 hours and the issue should be gone.