Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Smilomizer Savings ??

Darin McFarland
    Thank you BHam, sir!!

Kenn

Re: Smilomizer Savings ??

I really love the idea of a value-priced version of the Smilomizers without the mouthpieces. Has any decision about this been made yet?

AudreySchroder

Re: Smilomizer Savings ??

Hey Kenn, I haven't heard anything about a lower priced version. I don't think it's possible to have such a high quality product made cheaper without it being as awesome. That's just my thoughts!

We don't want it made cheaply, but it does seem like they should be able to sell the carto part without the metal mouthpiece. I mean, it sure is a waste, both financially and environmentally, to throw the whole thing away when the carto is no longer usable. But who needs a bunch of extra metal mouthpieces lying around? I use the smileo's exclusively, and I have enuf of the left-over mouthpieces to start my own store!
    Life is Good
    Dogs Make it Better :-)

Hmmm that is an idea. I wonder how we could do that...

K9luvr expressed this more eloquently than I did. The idea that I, and this thread, are promoting is the option to buy the carto part of the Smilomizers, without the mouthpieces - not a lower-quality version of it.

The mouthpieces last MUCH longer than the cartos, and it seems like such a waste of money and resources to dispose of them when the carto dies. (That's why I don't.)

If we had the option to buy the Smilomizers, both with and without the mouthpieces, it would be a good thing for customers, for the environment, and my pocket book!

We don't want it made cheaply, but it does seem like they should be able to sell the carto part without the metal mouthpiece. I mean, it sure is a waste, both financially and environmentally, to throw the whole thing away when the carto is no longer usable. But who needs a bunch of extra metal mouthpieces lying around? I use the smileo's exclusively, and I have enuf of the left-over mouthpieces to start my own store!
    If we had the option to buy the Smilomizers, both with and without the mouthpieces, it would be a good thing for customers, for the environment, and my pocket book!
    I vote for this idea as well ... I suppose it would only be feasible if both V4L and the consumer saved money ... and if the Chinese manufacturer agreed to it, as they would be the ones to lose money