Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Smilomizer Savings ??

dg1

Smilomizer Savings ??

Just wondering if the Vapor4Life folks could get smilomizers without the metal and silicone mouth pieces as an option for reducing the cost, after all they don't wear out and once you are done with a smilomizer it seems a waste to throw them away... just a thought, especially for those of us using liquids that apparently shorten the lifespan dramatically.

K9luvr
    That's a great idea!

MysticOne
    That is a wonderful idea! I am using the same top and switching it out when my smileo dies... because I only have two with the mega carto whistle tips on them and I am NOT giving up on those!!!

BHam
    Thanks for the feedback guys . Know that management is reading and we are taking your ideas into consideration. If any news of changes on Smileo tips or Smileo design, you guys will be the first to know.

Greyswindir
    Yes, I agree. The price of the Smilomizers (even when buying ten packs) is hitting me a bit hard. There should be an option to purchase only the lower end (without the drip-tips). They're a bit pricey. And the new larger 6ml Smilomizers are way too expensive. They're nice but the price point is a burden (the larger battery is Sweet!)

Darin McFarland
    If any news of changes on Smileo tips or Smileo design, you guys will be the first to know.
    And what of this new, mysterious "screen" we have been hearing about, BHam sir?

HarmonyPB
    Quote Originally Posted by Darin McFarland
    That is a very good question.

Greyswindir
    Yes, definitely a question we'd appreciate getting an answer to, very mysterious!

BHam
    The new run of Smileos has a mesh screen, it's to help stop juice from shooting back into the mouthpiece but from what I hear it isn't working too well.

Quote Originally Posted by Darin McFarland

HarmonyPB
    Thanks Bham!