Thread: 510 thread tank carts

510 thread tank carts

Kudos, V4L, for finally offering 510 threading. I've been buying your WOW juice for years and was just about to give up on you due to the inconvenience of having to shop elsewhere for pieces/parts.

Happily , I beat feet to your website today after reading your email trumpeting the arrival...and sadly discovered a disappointingly limited cartomizer offering in Smileomizers only .

How about stocking 510 dual- and single-coil replacement carts for tanks in addition to the 808 you already carry?

Hey Karen, have you tried the Smileomizers yet? They're better than tanks!

Tanks are far superior to Smileomizers on a Zeus, and I've asked this question before, but the thread has vanished.

YES, they should offer 510 threaded replacement cartos.

I have NOT ordered from V4L for sometime because of that (and a few other items).

But with that said, I probably will give them another chance if they did. Until then I found other vendors who have great juice at a far better price and the accessories I need.

If you need a link, let me know in a Private Message.

Quote Originally Posted by mbottema View Post
    Tanks are far superior to Smileomizers on a Zeus, and I've asked this question before, but the thread has vanished.

YES, they should offer 510 threaded replacement cartos.

I have NOT ordered from V4L for sometime because of that (and a few other items).

But with that said, I probably will give them another chance if they did. Until then I found other vendors who have great juice at a far better price and the accessories I need.

If you need a link, let me know in a Private Message.
    I know, right?!! I own a business and would be [I]thrilled[I] to have a customer tell me he/she would buy certain products from me if I kept them in stock, which is what I've done here for a couple of years now. I understand marketing a product you really believe in, but why purposely limit your sales by not selling the far more popular 510 threaded products ALSO? I guess V4L has all the business they need, lucky dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    I know, right?!! I own a business and would be [I]thrilled[I] to have a customer tell me he/she would buy certain products from me if I kept them in stock, which is what I've done here for a couple of years now. I understand marketing a product you really believe in, but why purposely limit your sales by not selling the far more popular 510 threaded products ALSO? I guess V4L has all the business they need, lucky dogs.
    I agree with your thought on the business practice, I also did as the other person who said they had moved on to better (fair) pricing and value for our hard earned dollar. My curiousity led me to give the new 510 threaded Zeus and Smileo kit a try. I do like it but if I rated the value of the product compared with price, I would give it a 4. If I see that they are listening to advice and complaints, I may continue to do business here. There is so many choices out there for us to consider buying our products from. When you start looking at other prices for similar products you can easily see that we are paying a high premium for the convenience factor that comes from using from one vendor who limits their customer base and overcharges to boot. Oh, I forgot they send you a daily email advertising the newest sale of the day.
    I wished they would just cut prices and have an occasional sale and only a monthly email.