Thread: 808 and 510 smlleo threading

808 and 510 smlleo threading

I recently purchased a 10 pack of smileos ... I use the 808 exclusively and have (2) 808 batteries

I was sent (5) 808's and (5) 510's ... I was pretty irritated by that as I did not request 510's

luckily I had an adapter ... if I hadn't I would have had to look for and buy an adapter ... hate using an adapter, looks clunky and is awkward

as of today 6/8/2014, there is NO option on the smileo purchase page to choose 808 or 510 ... at least none that I saw when I checked the page this morning

the description, of course, says 808 threading ... which is what I intended to purchase ... so why was I sent (5) 510 threaded smileos ??

I didn't call to return them at the time, as I was going out of town ... if I had the time I certainly would have requested an exchange

I am now leary to buy a 10 pack (or more) as I'm not sure what I will get !!!

the web page NEEDS to be adjusted to clearly delineate what the heck you are purchasing and what you will receive ... just my 2 cents but I was very irritated

so please Audrey, or someone, ease my concern and assure me that exactly what I purchase next time will be exactly what I get

I would certainly contact CS and have them send you the correct smileo's. My understanding is that you have to use the link on the left side of them home page to access their 510 products, so you should be ok ordering the 10 pack of 808 smileo's as usual. Someone obviously made a mistake your order; it is not up to you to have to make them work!
    Life is Good
    Dogs Make it Better :-)

ok, I did call CS, didn't get the guys name but he was very helpful ... said he would send out replacement 808 threaded cartos in the color and size I had originally ordered

I know mistakes happen and I'm happy with the service ... I haven't got the replacements yet, but I am happy about the customer service, wish I had got the guys name to thank him on this forum

I was overseas for over a month and couldn't do anything about it until now ... I was very late bringing this to attention, so I am glad they are honoring a replacement

I do wish they would adjust the purchase page so this doesn't happen to someone else ... altho, I don't think it was the page so much as it was someone in the stock room deciding this is what I needed ... when you hand pick 5 specific items and then 5 completely different items it is a conscious decision

I love the hardware ... the Zeus and smileomizers are some of the best hardware I've used, imho

thank you, V4L

Hey bbb, I'm sorry that happened!

All of our 510-threaded products are located in their own section on the site under the 510 heading (510 Threading | Electronic Cigarette | E-Cigs by Vapor4Life) on the right side (yes, you're right K9 - thanks!).

The 808 Smileomizers are just called "Smileomizers". The 510-threaded ones are called "510 V4L Smileomizers". They are two totally separate items, so there's no way to choose the threading once you're on one of the Smileomizer pages ready to buy.

I'll ask the marketing team if there's another way we can make this more clear on the website, and also talk to the picking team manager about this.

Hope you have a great week!

Quote Originally Posted by bbb View Post
    ok, I did call CS, didn't get the guys name but he was very helpful ... said he would send out replacement 808 threaded cartos in the color and size I had originally ordered

I know mistakes happen and I'm happy with the service ... I haven't got the replacements yet, but I am happy about the customer service, wish I had got the guys name to thank him on this forum

I was overseas for over a month and couldn't do anything about it until now ... I was very late bringing this to attention, so I am glad they are honoring a replacement

I do wish they would adjust the purchase page so this doesn't happen to someone else ... altho, I don't think it was the page so much as it was someone in the stock room deciding this is what I needed ... when you hand pick 5 specific items and then 5 completely different items it is a conscious decision

I love the hardware ... the Zeus and smileomizers are some of the best hardware I've used, imho

thank you, V4L
    Glad you contacted CS and they are gonna help you out. I think you're right, it was probably just user error in the stock/supply room, too.
    Life is Good
    Dogs Make it Better :-)