Thread: anyone else notice abisal drop in prefilled carts since the summer? half dont work

Angry anyone else notice abisal drop in prefilled carts since the summer? half dont work

The carts that do work as great as always, maybe a little less filled but that could just be me.

My major frustration is in the vanilla and carmel packs, pretty much my favourites. I started getting track of how many per pack but now I just place with the others. All these tried on auto, manual, zeus batteries of many kinds for proof. So out of 6 vanilla packs, here are the numbers of defective carts: 3, 3, 2, 3, 3, 2.

Out of 30 carts, 16 (!!!) wil not work under any circumstances. and that's just the vanilla. Oh, not to mention, 5/5 chargers I have also stopped working for no apparent reason.

i will be e-mailing gabe with my verrryyy extensive list of problems. depending on how that goes, they wont be getting these hundreds of dollars from me.

anyone having problems with recent products?

Smileo's have been having issues for months 😁
    Life is Good
    Dogs Make it Better :-)

I've been having pretty bad luck with zeus auto batteries. I have 4 now that are sporadic in output. One hit, works fine, next hit is at maybe 50% power output, on a fully charged battery. IT has happened with 3 of 4, Black 1300maH auto zeus so far. I've never experienced this with any battery in my 4+ years vaping, they either work or don't. It's most likely something to do with the auto switch. Now the two dual mode I have work perfectly every time.

I feel your frustration with your 50% dud average on carts there! It isn't right, but China isn't known for high QC, and I doubt that it will improve. Smileomizers are too expensive to not have anything but 100% working success, and they do make good on replacing them but it's really a pain when it just keeps happening. It makes me want to look elsewhere again for more consistency.