Thread: Experiences with the "NEW" Smileomizers

Experiences with the "NEW" Smileomizers

For those who received the "New" Smileomizer's, tell us what you think?

Subscribed...

Nobody? Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hello -
    This issue is located in a few others areas, but I don't want to close this down as we take our Smileomizers very seriously and we are working hard to fix some of the previous issues and make them the best Vapor delivery system on the market.

How do we know which are the new and improved ones?

I purchased 3 of the new and improved Smileomizers.

First I want to say I applaud V4L for trying to make improvements on the smileomizers. Keep it up.

Been using for 9 days so far here are my findings below.

The hole in the tip of mouthpiece is smaller so the draw is tighter. Juice keeps coming up through the top of the mouthpiece. I never had this problem with old ones. The smaller hole is in the metal tip not the silicone part so you cannot enlarge it unless you are going to drill it. Thankfully I saved some of the old mouthpieces and I just switched to using them to resolve that problem.

They do not hit as hard (flavor and throat hit) as the old ones.

They do not hold as much e-liquid. Mine only took 70 drops to fill vs 90-100 with old ones.
    Some leaking out the bottom of the smileomizer occurs when refilling. Never had this issue before.
    On a positive note they do seem to last a little longer. I have been using the same one for 9 days, periocially refilling it and the vapor and flavor production has not diminished much.

I hope my input helps so V4L can continue to make improvements on these.

Thanks

Thank you for the update. Let me do a test for myself based on what you mentioned. I'll get back to you with my thoughts.
    Thanks.
    gabe

I'm using my first new smileomizer today. I bought a new Vapor Zeus dual mode at the same time.

So far I really like it. Like opsguy said, the draw is "tighter" or I would say just better. I filled up the carto with less liquid than the old ones, but I think that's a good thing. And if it does turn out to last longer, that would be a huge improvement. So yes I will take a smaller tank that keeps flavor better and last longer. The biggest improvement I've noticed so far is the draw.

The one tiny issue I had is when I used an old smileomizer with the new vapor zeus battery. I had real trouble getting it to activate in automatic mode. But now that I'm using the new smileomizer with the new battery it works fine. The new smileomizers work fine with the old batteries too.

I usually buy my juices locally to support local business, but I have never found a piece of hardware that compares to the Vapor Zeus with a smileomizer. You guys are best in the business and thank you for working to keep improving.

Thank you Johnny. We really appreciate the support and the feedback. The draw has been controversial as some people seem to love it, and others think it is tight.

Thank you again and have a great Holiday.