Thread: V2 Smileomizers Going Bad

V2 Smileomizers Going Bad

Is it just me or Are others having issues too? My new V2 ones are barely lasting 3 days even cleaning them dont stop the burnt taste. I have tried using other juice but still feeling like these are v1 not the v2 i love. The V2 were lasting over a week and now lucky to get 3 days out of them I alredy went through 5 cigar large ones and 3 blues in 2 weeks. Anu help would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by crowsimage View Post
    Is it just me or Are others having issues too? My new V2 ones are barely lasting 3 days even cleaning them dont stop the burnt taste..
    Are you out of juice? My complaint about smileomizers is, it is hard to tell. My pure VG takes a long time to soak in.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    Are you out of juice? My complaint about smileomizers is, it is hard to tell. My pure VG takes a long time to soak in.
    My tip with the Smileomizers is that I top them off when they taste weak, and I mind how much juice is coming out of the bottom. Smilin, or Vaper-in-Chief, schooled me on Smileomizers recently and emphasized that it's so, so important to let it soak in between each fill when you're first filling and to be super patient (which is torture when you really wanna vape!) I recently filled one with our higher VG Ultimo blends, and I found that I had to reaaaalllly take my time, but it paid off.

Happy vaping!

Lady Vapentine