Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Juice swap thread

nanna314
    I have a new bottle of WOW Coffee 11 mg I filled 1 cart and I don't care for it would trade someone if you would like too. I like alot of the fruit flavors,red entergy and the peppermint,perferably 11 mg or 18 mg.

cdelsol
    Quote Originally Posted by Whistles
    Just out of curiosity is this a Vapor4Life branded bottle? or is it unmentionable.... I only ask because of how you listed the strength
    Yes, it is a Vapor4Life branded bottle. It came as a bonus. The "Extra-High" is printed where the "XXmg" is on my other bottles. But I should mention that since you sent me to scrutinize it, I just noticed the exp date is 1/27/12. I've been keeping it closed tight in the back of a cool, dark drawer. I've only had it a few weeks and don't know how it was stored before that, but I assume Vapor4Life would store it properly.

I would not want it to go to waste, so rather than asking for a trade I'll give it to anyone who is interested. I will be working in Mexico for a few weeks beginning early Monday morning, though, I won't be available to send it after that.

kurora
    LadyStrick, sent you a PM

FargenNoogen
    Ohh, I love the waffle flavor. Wish I could trade ya but I got RY4 from viking vapor, which is supposedly a tobacco flavor...sweet, caremely taste to it. 30 ml, 18 mg, used about 5 ml. But hardly any vapor.

LadyStrick9
    Quote Originally Posted by FargenNoogen
    Ohh, I love the waffle flavor. Wish I could trade ya but I got RY4 from viking vapor, which is supposedly a tobacco flavor...sweet, caremely taste to it. 30 ml, 18 mg, used about 5 ml. But hardly any vapor.
    Oh sorry FargenNoogen. I just traded it tonight. Do I delete the message or is this post enough?

Lady

Sanna
    Quote Originally Posted by FargenNoogen
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Ok...let me show my ignorance...I have seen this several place...what is RY4 ?

Whistles
    RY4 - for most is considered the best flavor out there.... A lot of companies sell it in different slight variations "including Vapor4Life" and for a good chunk of last summer almost nobody had it in stock. So when people find it they usually stock up on it. I believe it is a Caramel/Tobacco flavor but couldnt tell you for sure as I have not tried it

Sanna
    Quote Originally Posted by Whistles
    RY4 - for most is considered the best flavor out there.... A lot of companies sell it in different slight variations "including Vapor4Life" and for a good chunk of last summer almost nobody had it in stock. So when people find it they usually stock up on it. I believe it is a Caramel/Tobacco flavor but couldnt tell you for sure as I have not tried it
    Thank you !

Whistles
    Your welcome ms. sanna

cdelsol
    Sanna, replied to your PM - sorry for the delay.