Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Juice swap thread

Ginger
    I have a couple juices that I either have double of, or I'm just not loving the flavor. I'd prefer a gift card but try me on a flavor (higher vg preferable) All are in 30 mg bottles, just PM me

Smilin Special Menthol Nobacco Juice 0mg exp:10/19/2013 (this maybe had a carto or two filled from it)

Spearmint Nobacco Juice 8mg exp:12/20/2013 (3/4 full)

New Menthol Nobacco Juice 11 mg exp:12/17/2014 (filled 2 or 3 cartos from it)

Flue Cured Tobacco Nobacco Juice 8mg exp:8/1/2014 (filled one carto from it)

HeatherBe
    I'm looking for Green Tea Nocabbo Juice 18 mg. Have various 24 mg carts.

jskatesuccessful
    Does anyone have any of the discontinued flavors?

HarmonyPB
    Welcome to the forum Jskates! You might want to be a little more specific. There are quite a few discontinued flavors. What exactly are you looking for? Flavor, juice line and nic strength would be helpful.

jskatesuccessful
    The Root Beer, and S'mores are the two flavors that I'm looking for. Nic strength 18

dedi
    Hi Jskate, welcome
    I have Peacemaker 24 mg, exp 11-4-12
    Not sure to say how much is missing other than even with top label.
    Anyone PM if interested.

Matt Dances
    i got a 30ml bottle of WOW Apple Breeze Nobaccojuice . i filled one smileomizer with it and that's it.

i didn't like it too much and would be willing to trade someone for it?

not really sure what i'm looking for...maybe.. outlaw apple, dunhall or a good tobacco flavor or even a $10 GC. send me a pm or just post it in the thread lol

thelastoftheonly
    Quote Originally Posted by Scramz
    i got a 30ml bottle of WOW Apple Breeze Nobaccojuice . i filled one smileomizer with it and that's it.
    i didn't like it too much and would be willing to trade someone for it?
    not really sure what i'm looking for...maybe.. outlaw apple, dunhall or a good tobacco flavor or even a $10 GC. send me a pm or just post it in the thread lol
    Hi Scramz,
    What strength is your apple breeze?

I've got 11mg, 10ml bottles of:
    (7ml left) of WOW Dunhall
    (8ml left) of WOW Outlaw Blend
    (9ml left) of Richmond Tobacco

I've been wanting to try Apple Breeze but if you want em you can have these whether you want to trade or not.
    Shoot me a PM and i'll throw em on the mail on Monday.

Greyswindir
    Hello,

I ordered some Green Tea 24mg that arrived on 4/29/2013. I used about 2-3ml but do not care for it at all. I like tobacco flavors and some fruits flavors. I live in Baltimore County, M.D. Anyone willing to trade a bottle for a bottle reply to this post.

Thanks,

-greyswindir.

ProfessorTripp
    Hi everyone.

I had tried Wowboy cartos a couple of times and liked them so decided to get a bottle of juice. Unfortunately I don't really care for it any longer, as I'm not really into the tobacco flavors anymore. I have an almost full bottle of 18mg sitting in my cupboard and am curious if anyone wants it; I'm not positive, but if I had to guess I would say that the bottle has about 25 of the 30ml remaining.

I'm open to suggestions as far as trade value. If it matters, the production date is 10-24-2011, expiration 10-24-2013.

Thanks.