Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Thread: Juice swap thread

MethoteK
    I have quite a few juices I am not very fond of so I rounded them all up in hopes someone would be willing to trade. It will probably be hard to find someone to trade with as I am a low mg guy but figured I would give it a shot. I would only be interested in 4, 6, or 8mg and have 4-11mg to trade. Send me a PM if you would like to trade anything you see of mine.

WOW DJ Black (8mg): ~25ml
    WOW Peach Cobbler (8mg): ~27ml
    WOW Peppermint (8mg): ~27ml
    WOW Kamel (4mg): ~29ml
    WOW Cola (8mg): ~25ml
    WOW Hazelnut (8mg): ~27ml
    WOW Energy Bomb (11mg): ~25ml
    WOW Plum Crazy (11mg): ~27ml [not pictured]
    USA Blackjack (12mg): ~23ml [not pictured]
    USA Java Mint (6mg): ~25ml

[attachment=1:2wjhwoq2]Juices_to_trade.jpg[/attachment:2wjhwoq2]

Flavors I would be interested in (4-8mg only):
    Apple, Grape, Pineapple, Mango, Pomegranate, Margarita, Cherry Cinnamon Tobacco, French Pipe, RY Twist, Espresso, Cinnamon Coffee

Orianna
    Have about 28 mL of Apple Cinnamon Cranberry Nobacco Juice, 36 mg, PRD: 5/14/13, EXP: 05/13/16 purchased in the last month or less. Would like Caramel 24-36 mg or possibly Peach Cobbler or a tobacco juice, all with at least 24-36 mg nicotine. PM if interested! Thanks!

Heidi
    I have a bottle of traditional menthol. Recently purchased. Didn't really care for it. Want to try ry4.... Around 8mg nicotine....

Orianna
    Hi Heidi. Thanks for responding. Unfortunately, I'm not into menthol and I have a bottle of Ry4 yet to use. Also, I haven't quite gotten away from the high nic levels yet, at least not to purchase for a while. Sorry we couldn't make a match. Maybe next time! Thanks again!

angie410
    Hi everyone im looking for some bandit berry if anyine doesnt like theres.thanks any strength is fine.pm me thanks

angie410
    Hi everyone I was cleaning out my supplies and I found a full bottle of jammin 24 mg I will send it to the first person to pm me.Mirandiir sir im paying it forward thank you. This is free to a good home.Talk soon all .

Sorry everyone this is gone.ill look and see if I have others id like to give away.

lilbadkevin

Wintergreen and Coffee Available

Hi Guys -

I have Premium Wintergreen and Wow Coffee. Both in 18mg and both really close to being brand new.

Interested in:
    Waffel, Bannana, Pom, Grape or peppermint.

Email is the best way to get in touch:
    [email:ajhex3ay]lilbadkevin@gmail.com[/email:ajhex3ay]

Thanks!

jasont
    I have a few bottles of 11mg coconut almond for trade, one bottle is down a few ml from when I tried it. Let me know if interested, I'd be willing to try anything although I prefer tobacco flavors.

darnell

Juices

I HAVE 2 BOTTLES UNOPENED WOW TRADITIONAL
    1 BOTTLE WOW HILLTOP ABOUT 2 ML USED OUT OF IT ALMOST FULL
    1 BOTTLE RY4 ALMOST FULL 2 ML USED
    THEY ARE ALL 24 MG
    I WOULD LIKE TO TRADE FOR 18 OR 24 WOW CHOCOLATE OR GRAPE :vapor:

Swampt
    Hi everyone
    I have 1 bottle of French Vanilla Ice Cream and 1 bottle of Classic Carmel Mocha Frappe. Both are Premium flavor Nobacco Juice only used about 1 ml out of each practically full. They are both 36mg.

Would like to trade for Just about any WOW juice 8mg or less. Dessert Flavors, Drink Flavors, Fruit flavors preferred. I'm also very interested in Hilltop.