Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Juice swap thread

LadyStrick9
    Hi Sanna! ♥♥♥ I haven't seen you in a couple days. How you doing?

Sanna
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyStrick9
    Hi Sanna! ♥♥♥ I haven't seen you in a couple days. How you doing?
    Good sweety...hope you are well ! Got my 'care package' from HarmonyPB today..just about vaped myself into a daze..lolol

plarkinjr
    I have the following USA juices available in 18mg, approx 22-25ml of each, with Q42012 expiration dates:

Java Junction
    Beach Bum

Both are good flavors; I'm just trying to consolidate & focus. Will accept in trade similar qty at 18mg:
    Col. Caramel, Stogie, or Gunslinger from the USA line
    French Pipe, French Vanilla Ice Cream or 555 from the Premium line.

for a $20 Vapor4Life Gift Certificate, I'll send both plus a bonus 30ml USA custom blend I call "Cherry Jam".

PM me if interested.

schopenhauer
    i have an almost full bottle of VG banana (very high) that i don't particularly care for...

5thRoot
    I have about 27ml of Smilin that I would like to trade for RY4 or 555. Im open to other offers though so if you would like some smilin let me know what you have. I would take just about anything that is non menthol.

LadyStrick9
    Hey guys. It dawned on me today to update the Thread where I had traded my item that was posted. And, I'm wondering if anyone else has done that? I'd rather not email several people and not know if stuff still available.

Also, I was curious....when you post something for trade, and you don't manage to "trade" it, what about a "gift certificate" price for the item(s)....plarkinjr does that and it makes it nice because, even if I don't have something to trade...maybe the other person might still want to have Gift Certificate exchange.

Just a suggestion.

Tks

StephanieT
    Everything that I have listed is still available.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

plarkinjr
    I think I was kinda pushing the rules a bit when I said I'd take GC from Vapor4Life, cuz technically that's "Selling" which is not allowed. But, I figured "Hey, Vapor4Life gets richer" so why not? If they tell me to stop, I will.

LadyStrick9
    Oh Great. Sorry about that. Figures.

Lady

Sanna
    Hey... I am interested in the Java Junction...wink

Quote Originally Posted by plarkinjr
    I have the following USA juices available in 18mg, approx 22-25ml of each, with Q42012 expiration

dates:

Java Junction
    Beach Bum

Both are good flavors; I'm just trying to consolidate & focus. Will accept in trade similar qty at 18mg:
    Col. Caramel, Stogie, or Gunslinger from the USA line
    French Pipe, French Vanilla Ice Cream or 555 from the Premium line.

for a $20 Vapor4Life Gift Certificate, I'll send both plus a bonus 30ml USA custom blend I call "Cherry Jam".

PM me if interested.