Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need help with e-liquid

pumpkin729

Need help with e-liquid

Hi Guys,

I looking for an e-liquid that is smooth and no harsh taste. Can some of you suggest any?

Thanks,
    pumpkin

AudreySchroder

Re: Need help with e-liquid

Hi Pumpkin. We have over 160 flavors, so I'm sure you can find something you LOVE. Did you just start vaping or have you been vaping a long time? Are you looking for a tobacco, menthol, or something a little more fun?

pumpkin729

I have been vaporing a while now. I was a member on this forum for years but when I went to sign in again it couldn't find me. I am looking for something fruity....no menthol, something that is smooth on the throat. fruity or tobacco is fine as long as it's not harsh on the throat. please members need your in put.

AudreySchroder

Ok, well welcome back!

Fruity and chocolately vapes are my personal fav. I'd suggest getting the Sweet Fruit 10ml Sampler Pack (http://www.vapor4life.com/9samplerpack- ... juice-10ml). That way you can try 5 different flavors (Watermelon, Blueberry, Grape, Plum Crazy, and Blackberry) without having to spend a lot of money.

hapagirlincali

Hi pumpkin729!
    I am a new vapor and I struggle with the same problem. I was a menthol smoker of the past few years (an attempt at quitting gone wrong, lol) I immediately started vaping with the fruity flavors-I started with WOW Blueberry and WOW Watermelon....I have the Small Vapor Zeus and Smileomizer...so no matter what the flavor you get the throat hit. My next order I decided to delve further into 'fruity', I added Premium Peach, WOW Mango, Premium Blueberry and Premium Grape (having read all the reviews-I must've got a bad batch of grape, cuz ugh it was awful/sour). What I found to be a favorite was a mix of WOW Watermelon and Blueberry, it gave me sort of a yummy sweet bubblegum-ish/watermelon flavor. My favorite,however, was an accidental mix of WOW Mango, WOW Watermelon, WOW Blueberry. I say accidental because, I filled my blank Smileo's with each flavor first and then I got a couple mixed up. That being said, I thought I would try a mix which ended up to be the best accident EVER. The Mango+Watermelon+Blueberry made the perfect kinda tropical and sweet and smoother, yummy flavor. The key to mixing the flavors IMO was to fill the blank cart first with the Mango and then add the Watermelon and Blueberry for sweetness. I did the same with Peach.
    All that said; I know I shouldn't plug other brands here, Vapor4Life, is and will always be, my go to company; BUT I had a problem with my battery, that CS ever so nicely, resolved!!! But in desperation, while waiting for my battery to be returned (I didn't have a backup yet) I found a juice by a brand called OMG, and again IMO their WTF flavor is THE BEST FLAVOR EVER MADE!!! It is soooo yummy, I wanna eat it, drink it, whatever!!!! It is so smooth and yummy I cannot get enough of it! I am soooo sorry Vapor4Life...but it IS really good! The only problem with it-V4L will appreciate this part-is the PRICE-which makes my 'Vapor4Life juice MIX' a clear winner!
    I really hope this doesn't offend V4L; they have been ever so good to me!!! And I am otherwise an extremely loyal customer, with this ONE exception!

K9luvr

Pumpkin, I highly recommend the Plum Crazy!!!!!!!! It is my new favorite. I vape only fruits/sweet flavors, love red Energy, pomegranate! plum! watermelon. happy vaping journeys :vapor:

Morandir835

Welcome to the forum Ms. hapagirlincali.

hapagirlincali

Well thank you Sir Morandir!! Not only am I a new Vapor...but I am also new to discussion forums! I signed up to this one because I need all the help I can get! Lol!

RoccoV

Quote Originally Posted by hapagirlincali
    Well thank you Sir Morandir!! Not only am I a new Vapor...but I am also new to discussion forums! I signed up to this one because I need all the help I can get! Lol!
    Well this is the place to get the answers Ms Happy Cali Girl. This was my first ever forum as well. The members here are friendly as well as supportive. They just seem to be away for the winter. Hopefully things will come back to life in the spring. Tiss the season. Enjoy the day!

if you want you can try vapor liquids of fivepawns.