Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sampler Swaps

miruina
    I picked up a bottle of pina colada off special ages ago and called in because when i got it it was i think 1 day from expiration and was told it won't spoil per say but the flavor may change kinda like an out of date coke and to try it if i wanted and if i had problems after that to call back.

DemonFire
    Not a problem! They should take good care of you so don't worry. They are open Monday through Friday.

Morandir835
    Most of the USA flavors will be coming up on their expiration date.... All the ones I've tried still taste right...

miruina
    my 30 ml stogie i got a few weeks ago says 11/17/2012 you sure one of the 1's isn't really faded? mine tasted amazing i really should order more it tastes like one of the best cigars i've ever had

DemonFire
    OOoo that's a good possibility! The DH is always coming to me and saying what flavor is this cuz the letters rub off so easy!

MethoteK
    Like to Try:
    Any of the following in Juice or Cart 0-11mg.
    Beach Bum
    Banna Breeze
    Jammin
    Black Licorice
    Blackjack Berry
    Bandit Berry
    Blackberry Wow
    Java Junction
    Outlaw Apple
    Wowboy
    Wowboy Peppermint
    Stogie
    French Pipe
    Cuban Cigar
    RY Twist WOW

Available:
    Juice:
    USA Java mint 6mg
    Nobacco Peach 8mg
    Nobacco Watermelon 8mg
    Nobacco Green Tea 8mg
    Nobacco Doc Pepper 11mg
    WOW RazzWOW 8mg
    WOW Clove 8mg
    WOW Peppermint 8mg

Cool Carts:
    Kiwi Apple Strawberry 18mg
    Peach 11mg
    Watermelon 8mg
    Pear 4mg
    Irish Cream 8mg
    Irish Cream 0mg

Send me a note if you want to swap something. :thumbs:

DDRHAR
    miruina Thank You! I got my printer's eye-glass out and looked and I could make out a smudged 1. Thank,s again now I don't look like a complete Bone Head just a partial one. I'm so glad I didn't call CS.

RavageTheEarth
    I have the True Tobacco sampler pack up for trade. Im not too into tobacco flavors, but decided to try it and didn't dig it too much. They are 24mg and have about 95% of juice left in each bottle. So that is about 42.5ml left all together. The expiration dates are 09/19/2014 on all of the bottles. I want to trade for a 30ml bottle of juice of any sort that is 24mg or 36mg or maybe a tank or a couple fancy drip tips. Whatever you got just let me know.

[attachment=1:372ip4fy]IMG_20121025_153315.jpg[/attachment:372ip4fy]

Update: Its GONE

Sawlight
    Would like to try,
    Aces and 8's
    No.7
    Gunslinger
    24mg
    either is fine, carto or juice.

RavageTheEarth
    Have a bottle of WOW Traditional Tobacco 24mg and WOW Kamel 36mg. Will trade both bottles for a single bottle of another juice 24mg or 36mg. Each only has about 10 drops missing. Thought I liked them, but I don't lol.