Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sampler Swaps

LadyStrick9

Sampler Swaps

Vapor4Life Sampler Swaps

Welcome to the Sampler Swaps page please read the following carefully before posting. Not sure about a Vapor4Life flavor? Wish you could just try a sampler to check it out before buying? Well you are not alone my friends it just makes common sense. In order to keep the Sampler Swaps page simple, effective, and safe here are few guidelines.

When listing your “Like To Try” list the Flavor(s), 2 mg strengths, and whether you would like to try it as a Pre-filled Wow or Cool Cartomizer, Juice, or Any/All.

Copy and paste the format below, then add your items.

__________________________________________________ ___________

Like To Try:

Available:

Terminology Abbreviations:
    PWC: Pre-filled Wow Carto.......PCC: Pre-filled Cool Cart.......J: Juice.......A: Any or All

Keeping the pages easy to read and concise is always an added plus. By following a standard format keeping additional comments such as, thankings, anecdotes, or basically any comments outside of the format to PMs will keep the Sampler Swaps clean, easy to read, and effective.

Example of a listing:
    Like To Try:
    Outlaw Apple 12 or 18 J or PWC

Available:
    Java Mint 12 J
    Wow Peppermint 18 PCC
    Wow Mango 12 PWC or 18 J

PWC: Pre-filled Wow Carto.......PCC: Pre-filled Cool Cart.......J: Juice.......A: Any or All

Privacy: Safeguarding privacy should always be a priority, as such any name or address information should be handled in a confidential manner. Do not share address or name information without the direct consent of the person in question under any circumstances.

Packaging: All items should be shipped via USPS utilizing bubble protected envelopes. Cartomizer should be capped on both ends and bottle caps should be taped to the bottle to ensure spill-proof shipping.

Shipping: Unless otherwise noted Swaps should be shipped in a timely fashion (within 48 hours). If shipping takes longer than 48 hours it should be with the consent of both parties.

Swaps Etiquettes: Once a Swap has been agreed upon it is the duty of both parties to follow-up and to confirm receipt of their Swaps.

Bumping: Is permitted by anyone including the OP to move their Swap back up to the main page. Please exercise proper discretion a bump every other day is sufficient.

Closing A Swap: Once both parties have agreed to a Swap via PMs that Swap should be shown as Swapped. Because there is a “edit” time cut-off some original posts may or may not be accessible. If you are locked out of editing your original post, simply copy and paste it as a new post and note it as being Swapped.

Items Swapped: The items swapped do not have to be 1 for 1. You may have 2 cartos and a 3ml bottle and swap if for a 5 ml bottle. What or how many of, will be determined by the parties involved via PM.

Example of a closed listing being shown as Swapped:
    Like To Try:
    Outlaw Apple 12 or 18 J or PWC

Available:
    Java Mint 12 J
    Wow Peppermint 18 PCC
    Wow Mango 12 PWC or 18 J

Swapped

:headbang: Good luck and happy swapping!!!! :headbang:

Thank you Snowdragon for your contribution to the creation of this Thread

Audrey Brannon-Torres
    Like To Try:
    555 12 or 18 A

Available:
    #7 12 J
    Bananas Foster 11 J
    Mocha 11 PWC

Snowdragon
    Quote Originally Posted by Audrey Brannon-Torres
    Like To Try:
    555 12 or 18 A

Available:
    #7 12 J
    Bananas Foster 11 J
    Mocha 11 PWC

Wow or Premium 555? If it's Wow...I got you covered..PM me and let me know.

MethoteK
    I thought the "A" meant either/or or both wow/premium?

Did you forget your own acronyms snow? :P

Sent from my Galaxy Note using Tapatalk
    (please excuse any failed typing skillz)

TheBlueAdept
    LOL Keen

angie410
    Like to try wownana 24 mg. Liquid
    Have to offer
    French vanilla ice cream 18 mg liquid
    Pomegranate 36 mg. Liquid
    Pink Leonade 36 mg. Liquid
    cherry 36 mg. Liquid

MethoteK
    I got these 6ml bottles from Amazon and it is available for Prime shipping (if anyone has Prime). It seems it is the only company (ZincColorbeauty) on Amazon that I found that sales them in 10-packs for fairly cheap w/ Prime shipping.

Amazon.com: 10Pc Zink Color 6Ml Plastic Dropper Bottle With Screw On White Cap & Insert Tip: Beauty
    [attachment=1:2sym9plt]6ml Bottles.jpg[/attachment:2sym9plt]
    (I put a 30ml bottle next to it for size reference)

There are a ton of trustworthy power sellers on Ebay that sell bottles but you have to order a large quantity and they ship from overseas (usually China). I would have to be doing a lot of sample swapping to need that many but if anyone is interested in bulk Ebay is definitely the way to go.

DDRHAR
    I have 18mg. Stogie. It's marked Best Used By 1/17/2012. will it be safe to vape? I ordered 7ml. and got a 30ml. should I just be quiet and be happy with what they sent?

DemonFire
    DDRHAR no sugar...call the customer service. They'll make it right. They are really nice and very very good about that!

DDRHAR
    Thank's so much DemonFire !!! :beers: