Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wowboy Liquid Taste

zeusness

Re: Wowboy Liquid Taste

Agree the taste of Batch 31102013 Wowboy is really off... Bought 6 bottles and have been trying to use 1 up but have givin up on it... V4L should make some kind of adjustment with it's customers for this. Other wise have been happy with V4L products, but this batch is just awful.

vetdoc

Re: Wowboy Liquid Taste Horrible

Quote Originally Posted by zeusness
    Agree the taste of Batch 31102013 Wowboy is really off... Bought 6 bottles and have been trying to use 1 up but have givin up on it... V4L should make some kind of adjustment with it's customers for this. Other wise have been happy with V4L products, but this batch is just awful.
    I spoke to CS today about this off batch of wowboy and how bad it tastes. I told them it is the only e liquid I vape so I know the taste well and expect some variance, but this batch cannot be vaped at all. I am not vaping at all at this time due to this issue. Paul told me that anyone on this forum who has a problem with this batch of wowboy should report it to CS. He said if enough people report it as a bad batch they would pull it and order a different batch from the supplier. I urge anyone who has a problem with the way this batch 31102013 tastes call CS so we can get this issue resolved.

Kenn

Hmm. I ordered Wowboy for the first time a couple of weeks ago. I received a 30ml bottle of 1.8% which says "PRD 31102013" and "EXP 31102016" on it. Is this the batch you're talking about?

Since this is my first time trying it, I have no idea what the other batches tasted like, but I actually like it a lot! In fact, it's become one of my new favorite flavors. To me it tastes just like Junior Mints candy, the kind I used to get at the movies when I was a kid. There's nothing in the flavor that I would consider "off" or unpleasant. I'm not saying it's not different than it used to be - I have no idea - I'm just saying I don't find anything offensive about the flavor.

I'd hate to lose a new favorite flavor. If the taste is going to change on the next batch, they should keep the recipe for this one and change it's name to Junior Mint Candy! Seriously, I'd buy that.

Kenn

AudreySchroder

Glad to hear it Kenn! I love Junior Mints.

Quote Originally Posted by vetdoc View Post
    I'm wondering for those that are heavy wowboy users if you noticed a change in flavor on the last batch # 31102013. I ordered 5 bottles of it and using the set up I always use, Zues, tank and 3.0 SC carto it taste off. It has a slightly bitter taste, more mint and less chocolate essence. I tried steeping it for a week ,but very little difference. Maybe it just my taste buds playing tricks on me, but wowboy is my all day vape, so this is a bit bothersome.

Thanks
    Well sorry for posting in old thread..I am not experienced any such change.. I will try it today and share out my exact opinion..