Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wowboy Liquid Taste

vetdoc

Wowboy Liquid Taste

I'm wondering for those that are heavy wowboy users if you noticed a change in flavor on the last batch # 31102013. I ordered 5 bottles of it and using the set up I always use, Zues, tank and 3.0 SC carto it taste off. It has a slightly bitter taste, more mint and less chocolate essence. I tried steeping it for a week ,but very little difference. Maybe it just my taste buds playing tricks on me, but wowboy is my all day vape, so this is a bit bothersome.

Thanks

Morandir835

Re: Wowboy Liquid Taste

Will test my latest bottle and let you know Vetdoc sir.

vetdoc

Quote Originally Posted by Morandir835
    Will test my latest bottle and let you know Vetdoc sir.
    Thanks Morandir sir, I appreciate it.

Morandir835

This one is heavier on the tobacco sir. Tastes a lot like one of the earliest releases of wowboy back in the day....

vetdoc

Quote Originally Posted by Morandir835
    This one is heavier on the tobacco sir. Tastes a lot like one of the earliest releases of wowboy back in the day....
    OK, guess my taste buds are not playing tricks on me. I am biased towards the wowboy liquid that I am familiar with, that is less heavy on tobacco and has a little more hint of chocolate-mint. Thanks Morandir sir

Morandir835

Keep in mind there's a sought variance batch to batch sir. New menthol had one batch with a bubble gum taste on the end....

turfer46

I don't know if heavy on the tobacco side is exactly right with the last 2 bottles of wow boy I purchased around the last part of Jan. but it sure taste funk, that dirty dish rag after taste if you know what I mean I talk to Gabe & he told me to steep a while so I did for 2 weeks,tried it still not wow boy & am steeping to this date 2/20/14 I personally don't think it will ever be the wow boy I've been use to vaping, its missing something ? but who knows it may come around & fool me.
    A first timer for me its always been spot on.

den525

I only started vaping a few weeks ago... and I bought the wowboy because it had a star next to it... ummm its kinda disgusting...

But I found the tobacco flavor disgusting as well... maybe that's why I just don't like tobacco flavor vape for some reason... I thought it would be an easier transition from analog to digital.

K9luvr

Quote Originally Posted by den525
    I only started vaping a few weeks ago... and I bought the wowboy because it had a star next to it... ummm its kinda disgusting...

But I found the tobacco flavor disgusting as well... maybe that's why I just don't like tobacco flavor vape for some reason... I thought it would be an easier transition from analog to digital.
    Many of us found that we preferred flavors other than tobacco, for example I was a menthol analog user, but only vaped menthol until I discovered red Energy! Try one of the sampler packs.

vetdoc

The batch of wowboy since January till now is really off. It has a medicinal taste, nothing like the wowboy I have been vaping for a year. I actually cannot vape this batch, very sad since it is my all day vape. If they keep the present taste I will have to give up wowboy. I have 4 unused bottles that are worthless to me. I don't know if CS would exchange these bottles when a new batch of wowboy arrives?