Thread: New Flavor?

JDuluoz25

New Flavor?

I am a short time but very loyal vapor4life customer and have always been greatly pleased with the quality and service I have received. I usually pop in to the site to see what new products and promotions are going on. A few days ago I saw some new eliquid flavors listed ( e-cigar flavors in 3 different strengths and pricing at 24.95 a bottle). I made a mental note to keep them in mind for my next order but now I can not locate them at all. Was I somehow mistaken in seeing these? Being a huge cigar fan I am always on the lookout for a new/ accurate flavor so I am very interested in ordering some of these. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

mbottema

Re: New Flavor?

Hi JDuluoz25....here is a link for one of those new flavors. But they are the same price as all the other juices about $12 for 30ml.
    http://www.vapor4life.com/smilin-spe...l#main-content
    I found it using my iPad, so it's on the mobile site on the home page toward the bottom where it list "New Products in Stock".
    Hope you find what you are looking for.

HarmonyPB

Welcome to the forum JDuluoz!

Good luck with the new flavors! Let us know how you like them.

Morandir835

The only new cigar flavors I've seen are the ones mbottema sir has linked to JDuluoz (sir or Ms.?). They've been out for a bit. Wonder if you caught something that was up by mistake?

JDuluoz25

Many thanks for the replies and the welcome! It is god to be here and I very much enjoy vaping...and have been able to leave cigarets and tobacco behind me!

I am guessing that I must have seen something posted by mistake. The products I saw were the same 30ml bottles as all of the other flavors, however each had a black label and had e-cigar and which specific flavor written on them. Perhaps it was a old flavor from awhile ago ( I live in Japan as a member of the Navy so my prime times usually happen in early morning US times which is prime time for website maintenance). Too bad as they looked really interesting to me.

Many thanks again for the replies and I look forward to participating more ( as a new vaper there are many questions and things to learn in order to get the most out of it!)

mbottema

JDuluoz, I too live in Japan. I was in the Navy at Yokosuka about 15 years ago and moved back about 5 years ago because I missed it so much. I live in Kiryu City in Gunma prefecture now. Send me a private message and let me know where your at. There are so few vapors that I know of in Japan and besides the four people I started here, nobody near me.