Thread: Longest lasting E-Liquids

Longest lasting E-Liquids

I am seeking suggestions for E-Liquids that give the longest life to tank cartomizers and Smileomizers (before they start to clog).
    I used to use mocha and coffee flavored liquids, but found that they would often clog after just a few fills. I am now using several
    mint flavors which seem to last longer, but am wondering what flavors other users find the longest lasting. Thanks for any input.
    chuck

Well, smileo issues aside, I have had success with Red Energy, Plum Crazy, and Pomegranate.
    Life is Good
    Dogs Make it Better :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    I am seeking suggestions for E-Liquids that give the longest life to tank cartomizers and Smileomizers (before they start to clog).
    I used to use mocha and coffee flavored liquids, but found that they would often clog after just a few fills. I am now using several
    mint flavors which seem to last longer, but am wondering what flavors other users find the longest lasting. Thanks for any input.
    chuck
    I don't think the liquid has anything to do with it. As long as you don't touch the center piece in the smileomizers you should be fine. I've noticed that if you over torque them, the resistance will climb and feel like they are clogged. So try not to over tighten or move the center straw and it shouldn't be a problem^GA

Many thanks for your recommendations.

I have used coffee flavors from another vendor and they've clogged up my cartos and mini-tanks. After doing a search, it is shown that dark colored juices tend to clog up devices the fastest. If you like the coffee flavor, what is working well for me so far is the 3.5ml dual-coil tank sold by V4L. I filled that with my coffee juice and so far, after a full tank, it's still vaping strong. The best I had elsewhere was 1.3ml before it would clog. I don't know if the lower ohms are helping to keep the coils clean or what, but it is working well for me.

Thanks for the additional information, BillyBob.

Quite welcome, Chuck! As an update, I have now filled the V4L 3.5ml tank with 1.5ohm carto THREE times and it's still vaping the coffee juice strong without any issues. Nothing I've tried has lasted this long with such dark juice.