Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: traveling with the Zeus ...

traveling with the Zeus ...

to Spain ... taking my 2 Zeus batts (1 auto, 1 dual) and my V4L adapter and charging cable

I am shopping for a good, reliable combo adapter/convertor to use ... I don't want to short out my batts or have them take forever to charge ... altho a fully charged Zeus should last me all day and night, so a 12 hr or overnite charge is ok

any tips on a good adapter/convertor with multiple plugs and a USB port ? ... want to charge a Zeus, laptop, camera, etc ... I've read Besttek makes a good one, possibly a Samsonite combo ... anyone have experience with combo adapter/convertors for charging a Zeus or any type of vape device ?

I'm sure 21st century cities like Barcelona or Madrid wouldn't have electrical problems, but smaller towns around the Pyrenees might have dodgy or spiky electrical delivery ... I really don't want to short my batts, they are worth every penny, but a bit pricy to replace, and I would have to resort to smoking Spanish cigars if bad happens, and I would rather not start smoking again after almost 5 years tobacco free ... of course, I'm addicted to vaping, lol

appreciate any info, especially about vaping in Spain ... I've not read about any general vaping community in Spain, altho I'm sure there is

thanks

Welcome to the forum BBB!!
    I've never traveled out of the country with ecigs, but with all the attention they are getting I would definitely recommend looking into the laws. They are illegal in some parts of the world.
    I also have no experience with power adapters/converters. Sorry
    Best of luck with them! Have a great time!!

Have fun on your trip bbb!

Quote Originally Posted by AudreySchroder View Post
    Have fun on your trip bbb!
    No doubt this was the answer bbb was looking for a week after it was asked from a V4L associate. Really? Enjoy the day!

Quote Originally Posted by RoccoV View Post
    No doubt this was the answer bbb was looking for a week after it was asked from a V4L associate. Really? Enjoy the day!
    ……………………..
    Life is Good
    Dogs Make it Better :-)

Quote Originally Posted by K9luvr View Post
    Ms K9luvr, I did try to edit this post but what a surprise, that function does not work. Enjoy the day!

Quote Originally Posted by RoccoV View Post
    Ms K9luvr, I did try to edit this post but what a surprise, that function does not work. Enjoy the day!
    It does seem to still have multiple problems. I only check it now when I'm at work, cuz it constantly logs me out on my iPad. And I put a 'wink' on my post, but thats not the icon that showed up! Good to hear from you, tell PJ I said 'hi".
    Life is Good
    Dogs Make it Better :-)

Hey K9 - our tech guy made it so that you should stay logged into the forums for 24 hours, and if you post within that time period, then the clock restarts. Please let me know if you still have trouble staying logged in.

Travel Adapters!

Hey BBB!

I have been out of the country many times and have had to use converters for many things including cameras, cell phones, and small appliances. What you should look for is an adapter for the countries that you are going to. The power brick that came with your Zeus is rated for 110-240V so you should be totally fine using the brick it came with! i did the same thing when i went to England.

Quote Originally Posted by K9luvr View Post
    It does seem to still have multiple problems. I only check it now when I'm at work, cuz it constantly logs me out on my iPad. And I put a 'wink' on my post, but thats not the icon that showed up! Good to hear from you, tell PJ I said 'hi".
    If all works out I will see him and his wife Friday. I will give him your well wishes. Enjoy the day!