Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Smileomizer Issues

I told vapor4life in a ticket about the juice and they are sending me a bottle of my juice i use. It really makes my day when they are understanding like that. downside is so far 3 of my 8 replacement smileomizers have stopped working or getting clogged usually after the second fill up. will make a ticket and see what they do.

And the other thing will i really need to pay for return shipping each time i have to return a smileomizer?

Yes you have to pay return shipping when you ship us anything, but customer service may be able to work something out with you.

Audrey I got my replacements in the mail and these have been dying after a day to 2 days. 6 out of the 8 have fully stopped working. I contacted customer support and now they are saying i have to mail them these and they will look at them and then decide if they want to replace them. I am sorry but some of us cant afford to buy enough to last if they keep going out like this and then wait and see if they pass your test. I have no problem mailing them in but waiting to see what they figure out when they know there is issues is not OK. Do you have any ideas or suggestions i could do in the meantime?

Smileomizer Issues

Hi All!

Im having the same issues.. Matter of facts, I just got back from a long weekend and went through a smileomizer a day!! I had 2 that got "Clogged"
    and one that gave up the ghost in the coil... I almost didn't make it!! There seem to be a lot of issues with these lately. V4l support has been great with replacements, but Im wasting a lot of juice, and it is getting very frustrating, I like to keep a stock of my vaping equipment, but these failures make that impossible to do!! Im on my last one today, all I can hope for is that this one lasts until my replacements come... if not....well I don't want to think about that...

I measure my coil before I fill, I have not had one come up out of spec prior to filling.. I always seem to have issues when I go to add after the initial fill.?.?
    the second time I fill its only a matter of time before I start having issues!! Im not sure why this is, but someone else on this forum mentioned it... All I know is I really like this product, and I would hate to HAVE TO FIND an alternative!! I hope they get the quality control in line and this issue goes away!!!!!

I just got 2 new smileomizers and these don't have the screen so i'm hoping they fixed the issue.

Crowsimage, how has it gone with the replacements? I was sent a few, and I have not had 1 last more than one day!!! they get clogged up so fast!! I have noticed the center tube is off to one side, maybe this has something to do with the clogging?

It is unfortunate, I love my zeus, but I will not purchase another smileomizer until they know for sure the issue has been resolved, At $7 a day, I might as well still be smoking!!

Unhappy Frustrated

I am new to this forum, but I am so frustrated by the very issue you are all talking about. While on vacation, I had two new smileomizers "clog" up on me. When I returned home, I used new ones I had stockpiled and one of the two new ones clogged. I called customer service, learned how to unclog it and that worked for one fill up, then clogged again. I ordered new ones and so far I've got one clogged one and one that works. I'm afraid I'm going to have to try another company which is too bad because up until this point, I've loved my Vapor Zuess.

jmulia,

What was the unclogging procedure they had you try??
    over on the ECF forum Wader2k, posted they re stocked the smileomizers, I asked if they had the issue resolvrd, but I haven't gotten a response yet..

Quote Originally Posted by cjbajb View Post
    jmulia,

What was the unclogging procedure they had you try??
    over on the ECF forum Wader2k, posted they re stocked the smileomizers, I asked if they had the issue resolvrd, but I haven't gotten a response yet..
    Last I saw, Wader said they had fixed the problem. Am anxious to hear if that's people experience.
    Life is Good
    Dogs Make it Better :-)