Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Smileomizer Issues

I had the same problems. Switched to the tanks. My main issue from the beginning has been my batteries dying. Dead dying. I don't know how many I have replaced. If I didn't have so much liquid left (and use my Zeus like a pacifier) I would just stop.

thanks to wader for posting that smileomizers were re-stocked on 7/4/14

bought some today, hope I get the NEW stock and not the leftovers

I've had issues with the small smileomizers drawing hard, less vapor, less taste ... this happens after 6-8 ml of juice

and no, it is not from a low battery or a clogged center tube ... I keep the center tube clear enough to see through

it makes no difference whether it's thin or thick juice ... the filler material is completely saturated, just to the point of slightly leaking

water thin juice shouldn't gunk coils after 2-3 fills ... and that's about all I'm getting

the smileomizers start to draw hard, even with a fully charged Zeus ... the loss of taste is the most aggravating problem

it almost seems like the filler is too dense ? ... not fully vaporizing the juice that's in the cart ? ... I'm just wondering out loud

I could live with less vapor, but not a lack of taste ... my juice is fine, and it ain't cheap ... I'm not gonna waste it using bad hardware

so I hope these new smileomizers are an improvement

cheers

Very sorry to hear that jmulia! We'll gladly replace any Smileomizer that's not working right.

I'm in the same boat. A smileomizer used to last me 4-8 weeks and now I get a burnt taste and weak hit after just a couple of days. Very inpleasant. I've already got one replacement, but the new one has the same problem. I just ordered 3 more and if I have any problems with these I'm going to find a new device.

Still having issues

Quote Originally Posted by cjbajb View Post
    jmulia,

What was the unclogging procedure they had you try??
    over on the ECF forum Wader2k, posted they re stocked the smileomizers, I asked if they had the issue resolvrd, but I haven't gotten a response yet..
    Back in June I called V4life and the guy I talked to said to straighten a paperclip and push it through the tube. I did that and it was unclogged, but soon clogged up again.
    Now, they sent me new smileomizers and the first one I used started clagging up after two refills. Maybe I didn't get the new ones

I have been having the same problem with my Smileomizers as well... clogging in one or two fills.

The first ones I used several months ago, that came with my kit, all worked well with many refills, but the replacements I ordered in June (10) have been 100% faulty. It has frustrated me to the point I was ready to set everything down and walk away from the whole mess.

I called V4L last week, explained my issue, asked if this was a problem they have been noticing. The guys said, "no", but I come here and see it is an ongoing issue for some time.

They are sending me replacements for all my bad ones, but all my lost juice is "up in smoke". I am sending all the bad ones back to them, and hopefully these new ones are better and more reliable.

I have been happy with V4L for almost two years, but this *very expensive experience* has me rethinking my relationship.

Hoping for the best, not wanting to waste any more e-juice or $$ on bad Smileomizers.... sigh

I received the 3 new smileomizers I ordered and the first has been great so far. One week vaping with it and no issues at all. I'm happy. Hopefully it continues to last and the other 2 do, as well.

One week and still going strong. I do a top-off refill everyday when I get back home from work. 50vg/50pg if that makes a difference.

I got my replacement Smileomizer package last week, and already I have 7 duds out of the 10 (magenta and green) replacements. Apparently the issue is still an issue. And an order of 20 black Smileomizers which arrived a week or so previous to the red/green duds is also showing signs of being sub-par as well.

I am so very frustrated right now. After 2 years of shopping exclusively with V4l for all my vaping needs, I am ready to step away from the relationship. I have gone through my e-liquid at an insane rate because of all the Smileomizer duds. A bottle that should last me two weeks is gone in less than a week because the Smileomizers go belly up without warning, after a day.

Grrrrr.

That's bad...