Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Smileomizer Issues

I'm glad I found this forum. I only started vaping recently and thought that maybe I was doing something wrong that the smiloemizers were useless so quickly. The first one lasted about a week, second was I broke after one day trying to clean it with a paperclip (must have displaced the coil connection). I ordered two new ones and the first of those is already clogged up after one re-fill! Right now I'm on pre-filled cartomizers that I re-fill, but they get worse after each refill, so this is not a long term solution. When I have time I will go to the V4L shop in person to make sure I'm not doing anything wrong. I'm kind of annoyed with the smileomizer - if I knew they have these problems I'd just order a bunch of blank cartomizers. At least if one cloggs up it's a cost of $2 not, $8.

There have been many people who have been having problems with the smileo's not lasting like they should. Some burn up and some just get clogged. If you search the forum you will find that CS will send you a replacement for the defective ones. Alth since they haven't yet resolved the proble, you might get another bad one! Just open a ticket and request a replacement. Many of us have stopped using them for the time being, till this problem is fixed.
    Life is Good
    Dogs Make it Better :-)

I just had one 2 duds but just threw them away. I should've saved it.

Darn! I've had quite a few duds, as I tend to buy in 10 packs every 2-3 months. I just toss them, though it is wasted money. The original ones were great.

Any idea how long before improved ones come out?
    Yes, that's right: in Australia, vapour has a 'u' in it, centre ends in re and atomiser is spelt with an S not Z. .
    Your Truth is not my Truth. Your Truth is true for you, my Truth is true for me.
    This does not make either of us wrong or right, just different

I too would like to know,

Quote Originally Posted by Katz In Boots View Post
    Darn! I've had quite a few duds, as I tend to buy in 10 packs every 2-3 months. I just toss them, though it is wasted money. The original ones were great.

Any idea how long before improved ones come out?

I know there was a post awhile back that said they did find some problems with voltage, but haven't heard anything in awhile. Guess that means they still haven't found/fixed the problem.
    Life is Good

I really regret not checking the forum before now. I threw one away today that was 3 days old. They simply stop working. It's like the battery is dead, but it isn't. I have tossed at least 5, perhaps more. This is a real disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by dogcow View Post
    I really regret not checking the forum before now. I threw one away today that was 3 days old. They simply stop working. It's like the battery is dead, but it isn't. I have tossed at least 5, perhaps more. This is a real disappointment.

Dogcow, I would go ahead and contact CS. Explain your smileo problem, tell them you read this thread on their forum about replacements, and perhaps they will send you a few. Worth a try.
    Life is Good