Thread: Vapor Zeus XL Automatic Battery questions

Vapor Zeus XL Automatic Battery questions

Greetings,

I purchased an XL automatic Vapor Zeus kit (cigar style) after reading rave reviews. The kit looked very nice when it arrived; however, there were virtually no instructions. I plugged the charging cable into the end of the battery and into the special plug in the wall. There did not appear to be any light on the battery to indicate whether it was charged/not charged. There was a blue light on the plug which went out when I plugged the battery in. It did not come back on, no matter how long I left the battery charging. It appeared that the battery arrived charged. I enjoyed hours of vaping with it, and then the battery died. I charged it overnight, only to find it (still) dead the next morning. V4L sent me a new charging plug. I plugged the battery in overnight. The next morning...still dead. Now they are sending me a replacement battery, and I'm frustrated that I've spent so much time waiting for parts and unable to use my new system. My main question is, should the automatic vapor zeus battery have a light that appears when it's charged? On the end of my battery is the charging plug; however, a blue light is visible from behind the plug when I'm drawing vapor through the system. Should I expect a light of some sort to appear in this area when the battery is charged? How do we know when these things are charging/charged?

Isn't there a lighted section where you plug in the cable to battery? It should be red until charged, then turn green. All Zeus batteries have this, the dial a volt (variable volt) batteries don't have this, but have a tiny light hole that lights up when using or charging, though always green.
    I can't believe nobody has tried to help you yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Stegle View Post
    Isn't there a lighted section where you plug in the cable to battery? It should be red until charged, then turn green. All Zeus batteries have this, the dial a volt (variable volt) batteries don't have this, but have a tiny light hole that lights up when using or charging, though always green.
    I can't believe nobody has tried to help you yet!
    Thanks for your help. V4L ended up sending a replacement battery, and the replacement battery does have a red LED light that comes on when charging. It looks like the first one was a dud.