Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Smileomizer Issues

Smileomizer Issues

I use the Xl vapor Zeus and bought some black large smileomizers and they don't seem to last more than a day. when i first put them on you can hear and fell the smileomizer working then after a day you cant hear it i make sure it is full, vapor still comes out but does not feel right and tastes a little off. I have usually bought the blue large ones but they were sold out. The blue ones always seemed to last a week before this issue. Does anyone have this issue also or have any ideas what might be wrong?

Apparently there is an issue with the smileo's that V4L is aware of. Several of us have had problems with them not lasting very long and/or burning up. Don't think it is color-specific, tho.
    Life is Good
    Dogs Make it Better :-)

What about when you can still get vape but its not the normal vape feels off? most just don't vape like someone said they feel clogged. Is there anyway to unclog them?

crowsimage, I suggest you open a ticket addressing your problem. I don't believe it's a color related issue either as mine were the cigar wrap, but on the small
    3.5ml version. You could try to carefully insert a sewing needle or paper clip in through the battery end "carefully" which may clear any clog but this sure shouldn't be happening within a day or two!

Hi crowsimage, I'm sorry about these issues. Customer service will be able to help you and send a replacement. You can call 1 (844) VAPE4LIFE or fill out a support ticket at V4L :: Support Ticket System

Ok yes they did help out. My first large smileomizer stopped after 24 hours. Do I just make a support ticket for each smileomizer or do i just keep updating the one support ticket if i keep having issues with others. Also i know i asked this in another topic but with all the liquid the large takes would you think they would replace a bottle or so for the issue? Thank you Audrey and others for your time.

You should create a new ticket. I think it depends on the situation, but if you explain to customer service about the issue, they'll definitely try to make it fair. We just want to help people keep on vaping! That's the ultimate goal!!

Quote Originally Posted by crowsimage View Post
    Ok yes they did help out. My first large smileomizer stopped after 24 hours. Do I just make a support ticket for each smileomizer or do i just keep updating the one support ticket if i keep having issues with others. Also i know i asked this in another topic but with all the liquid the large takes would you think they would replace a bottle or so for the issue? Thank you Audrey and others for your time.
    I wondered this also, you can use quite a bit of juice when these are having a problem after 1-3 days use. I think I'll ask if I could get a bottle to help ease the frustration that goes along with this issue. It is a consumable item but becomes an extra expense that adds up if you just filled up and it develops a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Stegle View Post
    I wondered this also, you can use quite a bit of juice when these are having a problem after 1-3 days use. I think I'll ask if I could get a bottle to help ease the frustration that goes along with this issue. It is a consumable item but becomes an extra expense that adds up if you just filled up and it develops a problem.
    Steve sir, Let me know how you make out with that request. You know my feelings on the situation. Enjoy the day!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by RoccoV View Post
    Steve sir, Let me know how you make out with that request. You know my feelings on the situation. Enjoy the day!
    RoccoV sir, I will do just that but I ask that you not hold your breath! Shall I request a bottle for you too? just kidding.
    I'd be pleasantly surprised though...you enjoy your day too!!