Thread: How long should a battery last....

Question How long should a battery last....

Until it's completely dead and needs to be replaced? Every couple of months it seems, my Zeus dies and needs to be replaced. My husband uses the DAV and that lasts a bit longer, but only because he doesn't vape as often/much as I do.

I do all of the things I'm supposed to do. Clean it, etc.

Thank you!
    Lisa

Lisa,

All of our batteries are lithium ion batteries and will last around 2-300 charge cycles. Customer service should be able to give you some feedback on why they keep failing on you. If it is not a known issue, the returns are sent back to the manufacturer for evaluation so that we can identify the problem and find a fix for it. Thank you for reaching out to us. ^GA

I just received two new manual DAVs. Plugged them in, one was blinking green, the other was a solid green (the battery, not the charger). I called CS to check whether they should be blinking or not (good or not). Was told he couldn't possibly know until they were fully charged and did or did not work. One or the other, either the light should or should not be blinking.

Quote Originally Posted by LisaS View Post
    I just received two new manual DAVs. Plugged them in, one was blinking green, the other was a solid green (the battery, not the charger). I called CS to check whether they should be blinking or not (good or not). Was told he couldn't possibly know until they were fully charged and did or did not work. One or the other, either the light should or should not be blinking.
    solid green on the battery means its charged. many of my new DAVs have come fully charged. blinking green means its partially charged.
    Life is Good
    Dogs Make it Better :-)