Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I was doing soooo goood with my tank.....

Audrey Brannon-Torres

Angry I was doing soooo goood with my tank.....

UNTIL...
    I got new replacement cartos. I changed out my carto and promptly burned it up...Yeaaaa meee
    I just threw it away because the burnt taste doesn't go away....just wanted to share my tragedy with y'all!
    If your new to tanks be sure to prime or drip a few drops into the carto its self lol

Mark Raymond
    Quote Originally Posted by Audrey Brannon-Torres
    UNTIL...
    I got new replacement cartos. I changed out my carto and promptly burned it up...Yeaaaa meee
    I just threw it away because the burnt taste doesn't go away....just wanted to share my tragedy with y'all!
    If your new to tanks be sure to prime or drip a few drops into the carto its self lol
    I feel your pain. that burnt taste is horrible. Have you watch Snowdragon's video on filling tank cartos? TeamKR808's channel - YouTube

TheBlueAdept
    I personally take the dry primer puffs (until about 1/8" is sucked into the carto, per SD) AND drip 15-25 drops into the carto.

I just almost burned up one due to using a cobalt blue pyrex tank where it is exceedingly difficult to see the level or tell that it has gone down 1/8", but luckily was able to save it before it got ruined!!

HarmonyPB
    Sorry to hear it Aud

I just burned up one of mine too, so I know how you feel.I hate it when that happens.

Sent from my phone using Swype...nuff said

Morandir835
    Sorry Ms. AudreyBT, we all burn one up at some point.

SAG
    Thank goodness that the replacement cartos aren't too expensive AND having plenty of extras on hand!

TheBlueAdept
    Too true Ms SAG. I am almost ashamed at how many spares I have. If the world ended, I think I'd be set for another 3 or 4 months at least (assuming I got the solar cell upgrade for my power station before the world ended!)

Ms Gator always keeps well stocked up too, I hear.

SAG
    Dang I forgot, Hi Gator!

angie410
    I guess im lucky i have not yet burned one.now watch ill burn up the next one lol.

StephanieT
    I have burned up a couple also and blah yucky!