Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: burning carto's mid tank?

miruina

burning carto's mid tank?

so i've been vaping off a tank for a week or so off and on 3.5ml with a 2.0 SC cart using the margarita juice i got off the special i took primer puffs off it when i went for it today and after about an hour or so i had a burnt taste come in with the juice i primed it again and haven't had that taste since did i do something wrong and what can i do to ensure i don't do it again?

StephanieT
    I have had that happen. I think it happens when the filler dries out a bit. I take a few primer puffs and sometimes it goes away and sometimes not. When it gets that way for me I usually toss it and put a new carto in.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

LadyStrick9
    miruina, are you saying you've been using the same carto in that tank for a week? Cause that's actually pretty good! That's more than I get out of a tank carto

TheBlueAdept
    Sounds like it isn't taking in new liquid fast enough. It may be because the polyfill is now less absorbent if the carto is "old", it may be you need to poke the holes out a little bit (or make a third one) to increase the flow rate if the liquid isn't flowing well.

PS: FREE THE GATOR!!

miruina
    i've never had a tank carto do this before or last less than a week i have one that's still vaping strong at the 3 week mark i only vape that tank occasionally though

FREE GATOR!

TheBlueAdept
    Hmm, I am out of ideas then!! Will have to wait to see what Mr M and Sir SD have to say on this one..

FREE GATOR!

Morandir835
    Miruina sir have a feeling one of two things took place- a one coil is completely clogged and the taste you're getting is from that, b the wick has clogged prematurely and has caused one if not both coils to run dry.

miruina
    rog i'll just empty replace and toss thanks

Pitstop
    I have had the same issue with a 1.5 dc in a 3.5 ml tank with banana breeze! Brand new carto tastes fine the first few vapes, then I get that horrible burnt taste. I take my tank off the batt put a few drops on the polyfill whatnambitmthen try again! So,annoying! Guess I should just try another cart.,

miruina
    i had that issue with a 1.5 dc in a tank of black licorice i filled yesterday filled primed and dripped it vaped fine all day woke up this morning primed it and went to vape and burnt taste try to prime to see if salvageable and nope emptying and changing carto soon just vaping my coffee atm though!