Thread: Share a 510 link

mbottema

Share a 510 link

Ok, so I'm browsing the V4L site and find links to 510 batts. Zeus and DAVs. Starter kits are also available in 510.

Here's a link to a 510 Zeus http://www.vapor4life.com/510-vapor-...g#main-content

Now what to pair it with? The only toppers on the site are 808 Smileos and 808 Replacement Cartos.

Can some one find a link for 510 replacement cartos for the tanks?

Seems odd to place up the batteries without having toppers. But then again, they may have placed the batteries up by mistake.

RoccoV

Re: Share a 510 link

Not the first time this has happened sir. Try putting one in the cart. Enjoy the day!

mbottema

You're right! I didn't even try that before.
    And I thought things were looking up.

mbottema

Ok, they can be added to the shopping cart now. But still no toppers.

RoccoV

Still cannot put in my cart or pick size. Enjoy the day!

K9luvr

I remember Audrey telling us that there would be two stores, two links, so that we didn't get the 808 and the 510 stuff mixed up. You could search the forum and look for that post.

mbottema

Different pages on the same website seems ok. Or different options on threading like they have have on size and color would be ok. But 2 different stores and two different sites doesn't make much sense at all. Are they worried about customers mixing stuff up or the packaging department?
    Anyways, I could find the battery still looking for the cartos. I have other 510 toppers, but would like it all to match.

AudreySchroder

Hey guys! Happy Cinco de Mayo.

The 510's will be available later this month on our new website so stay tuned! I'll let you all know as soon as they're up.

New website

Quote Originally Posted by AudreySchroder View Post
    Hey guys! Happy Cinco de Mayo.

The 510's will be available later this month on our new website so stay tuned! I'll let you all know as soon as they're up.
    Ok, that was 5/5/13, I've tried many times and don't see any new site that works.
    I think it's needed as I just experienced ordering 510 products and getting 808's. The boxes aren't even marked for 510 or 808.
    How are the order fillers to know when the products have no ID on them.

I really think Steve needs to start getting hands on here as I just see too many errors, and lack of info concerning accurate product descriptions. I see they took my suggestion to clarify sizing on the DAV and which cart fits with each, but much more is needed!
    Have a good day!

The 808 products are separated from the 510s in our order picking area. The 510 products are located only in one section of the site, so we try not to confuse anyone. Please let me know if you have other suggestions!