Kanger Cupti 2 Mod InformationThe Kanger Cupti 2 is the newest all-in-one mod on the market today. It provides vapers with a 5mL tank that has top-fill and top airflow capabilities. This internal tank has one of the largest e-Juice capacities for an all-in-one device, and allows for a simple filling process. This well built all-in-one vape mod can be utilized by mouth to lung and direct to lung vapers. It offers variable wattage technology that ranges from 5W - 80W and temperature control technology that is compatible with Nickel 200, Titanium and Stainless Steel. The Temperature Control Mode ranges from 100 - 315C, or 200-600F. The Cupti two internal tank design is also leak-proof and the mod is firmware upgradeable.
Great Vape!!I love this mod for vaping when im on the couch or in the car. Its a bit heavy to carry around lots of places but it creates great flavor and vapor and has been my favorite all in one mod
- 5W - 80W
- Black, Silver
- Height: 4.125 in, Width: 2 in
- Battery Usage:
- 2 External 18650 Batteries
- Can use the all-in-one tank in mod system, OR can use other 510 tanks with adapter. Can fire coils between 0.1 - 2.5 ohms in Variable Wattage mode. Can also use Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel coils in Temperature control mode.
- Mod includes micro USB charging cable for charging. Vapor4Life recommends that you charge your 18650 batteries outside of the mod with an 18650 battery charging device.
- Please read instruction manual completely before use. There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Vapor4Life is not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). Vapor4Life is not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Vapor4Life will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
Write Your Own Review
Kangertech Cupti 2 Review and Unboxing by Paul
Cupti 2 Video from Kangertech