What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on the website, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another website feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our website anonymously.
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other website features in the following ways:
- To personalize your website experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other website feature.
- For marketing and promotional purposes.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the “How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?” section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other website features such as marketing programs and ‘members-only’ content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
- We may combine information about you that we collect online, over the telephone, and from any third-party sources.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We do not store any credit card information.
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our website visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your website experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting Customer Service.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
Except as described below, we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. The term “outside parties” does not include Vapor4Life. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our website policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions or other information that you have provided to us, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the “My Account” section. Please note that due to e-mail production schedules you may receive emails already in production.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the “My Account” section of our website and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may continue to maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for internal record keeping purposes.
Third Party Links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our website. These linked websites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked websites. These linked websites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, Vapor4Life seeks to protect the integrity of our website and welcomes any feedback about these linked websites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our Policy
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code 1798.83-.84 provide users that are California residents with a right to ask us for a notice describing what categories of personal information we may share with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. As noted above, we do not currently provide personally identifiable information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. However, if you are a California resident and would like to receive a separate written notice to this effect, please submit a written request to Vapor4Life, 4100 Commercial Avenue, Northbrook, IL 60062. In your request, please specify that you want a copy of your California Privacy Rights Notice. Please allow 30 days for us to respond.
Questions and Feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy or this policy. Please feel free to contact us via phone toll free at (844) VAPE-4-LIFE or by snail mail at Vapor4Life, 4100 Commercial Avenue, Northbrook, IL 60062.
Online Policy Only
Terms and Conditions
Please visit our Terms and Conditions section, which establishes use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
- RT @ajc3designs : Review and Coupon: V-Kit by Vapor 4 Life @Vapor4Life http://t.co/XJ9JB8Rta8 http://t.co/mCJSBYIsSJ 2 months ago
- @ravenclaw50 Love the pink! #Vapor3Life https://t.co/wb3J6AcLHm 3 months ago
- RT @MyVaping : #vapemail arrived today from @Vapor4Life the V-Kit http://t.co/5EVdAQjpEx 3 months ago