- Must have!Review by ThatGuy
The best part is not crossing your fingers that your cartomizers arnt blank when you get them. Alway filled and ready to go. Just get it already and stop reading the reviews;) (Posted on 2/4/13)
- Perfect Vape!Review by SE67
- Awesome!Review by Omen
- PerfectReview by corey
- FantasticReview by KINGMOE
- This is how I fill the tankReview by Mr. Catch the Vapor
1) Remove the cap to the top of the tank.
2) Fill liquid in the tank about 3/4ths that way full on the sides of the open tank.
3) Put your drip tip in the cartomizer in the tank **note try not to push the cart out of the tank putting the drip piece in**
4) **Becareful here **Hold your finger on the bottom of the tank and cartomizer to cover the hole under the cart.
5) While you are covering that hole at the bottom of the tank you are going to inhale lightly to prime the cartomizer. Keep checking your cart and seeing if the cart is saturated enough but not too much. You will notice the liquid start to drop from the side of the tank indicating it is going in the cart.**** Becareful not to inhale too hard as you will pull liquid into your mouth and flood the cart which causes leaking and ruins the cart**
6) Fill the side of the tank again 3/4ths or less( you can remove your finger from covering the bottom of the cart).
7) Push the cart down until it is even with the top of the tank(some leaking may occur here do not worry)
8) Put the cap of the tank on the tank
9) Push the cart back up in to the tank
10) Put your drip tip in the cart( best to leave the tank on the table when put your drip tip in the cart so you do not push the cart out of the tank or into the tank)
11) Inhale on the tank without your finger on the bottom of the tank so air flows through the tank and you pull any leaking liquid back up in to the cart.
12) Dry off any liquid and your tank is ready (Posted on 10/31/12)
- Good & BadReview by Rick
- no complaints here...Review by Kendra
Let me point out that I only do this when I absolutely need to clean out trapped old juice. So far, I have had NO issues with my ends getting loose and coming out etc.
This works for ME. I am not saying this is the only way it can be done. There may be a better way? I'm sure that at some point after removing them several times the seals will wear out and it will be time to buy a new tank. The only reason I did it in the first place was because I had nothing to lose. I couldn't continue vaping with the gunk in there so I could either risk pulling the ends off and cleaning them or toss it in the trash and buy a new one. I'm still using my original that I have had since V4L first came out with them. (:
there is one thing I am not clear on... the "resistance ohms" or whatever they are called exactly. How do I know which number to choose per tank size? What exactly is that function for? Anyone?? (Posted on 9/16/12)
- Too difficult to fill and then how do you clean the cart?Review by Carol
After a while I discovered that the cart inside the steel coil was very very dirty and the taste started to change. I soaked the cart in water for about 24 hours. When I put it all back together and refilled it, it no longer worked. I did something wrong for sure. How do you clean them anyway? I would like to try it again in the near future but for now I'm simply attaching the cartomizers to my battery and enjoy vaping the old-fashioned way. (Posted on 9/1/12)
- Love them!Review by flamechica911
Write Your Own Review
Watch some videos from YouTube
Who is Vapor4Life Electronic Cigarettes?
Vapor4Life is a leading distributor and manufacturer of Electronic Cigarettes and e-liquids in the United States. Vapor4Life is located in the North Shore suburbs of Chicago and serves Electronic Cigarette users (also known as “vapers”) across the globe. Vapor4Life is committed to delivering the highest quality Electronic Cigarettes and e-liquids to consumers.
What are Electronic Cigarettes?
Electronic Cigarettes, also known as ecigs or e-cigarettes, are designed to deliver nicotine to the user in the same fashion as a traditional cigarette does. An e-cigarette has two parts, the battery and the cartomizer. The cartomizer houses the e-liquid, a solution of nicotine and flavoring. The cartomizer screws onto the e-cigarette battery and the battery powers the heating element in the cartomizer, producing vapor. Vapor4Life e-cigarettes come in two styles, automatic and manual. Automatic e-cigarettes are designed to draw the same way as a traditional cigarette. Manual e-cigarettes have a button to initiate the draw. Pressing and holding the button will activate the heating element in the cartomizer, producing vapor. Vapor4Life is also the sole creator and distributor of the world’s first dual mode Electronic Cigarette, the Vapor Zeus and the first automatic variable voltage Electronic Cigarette, the Dial-A-Volt.
Choosing an e-cigarette flavor.
Vapor4Life offers over 160 flavors in tobacco, menthol, fruit, dessert, coffee and beverage options. When you first decide to make the switch to vaping, we recommend choosing a flavor similar to the brand of traditional cigarettes you are familiar with. We also offer six sampler packs of e-cigarette flavors that come with five unique flavors to try several flavors without committing to a whole box of one flavor.
Choosing a nicotine strength.
Vapor4Life offers seven different nicotine strengths to choose when you first make the switch to e-cigarettes. Vapor4Life's available strengths are 0mg (no nicotine), 4mg, 8mg, 11mg, 18mg, 24mg, and 36mg. You can refer to the Vapor4Life nicotine strength chart to see our general guidelines for choosing a nicotine strength. Vapor4Life suggests trying multiple nicotine strengths to find the appropriate nicotine strength for you.
Transitioning to e-cigarettes from traditional cigarettes
When you make the switch to e-cigarettes, there are a few things to keep in mind. The e-cigarette is powered by a battery that will need to be recharged. Vapor4Life's batteries have a lithium ion cell that can be recharged up to 300 times. The cartomizers are available in both pre-filled and blank options. The pre-filled cartomizers are the equivalent to 15-20 traditional cigarettes. Vapor4Life offers all of the flavors that come in pre-filled cartomizers, in 30mL e-liquid bottles. pre-filled cartomizers and blank cartomizers are reusable and can be refilled up to five times.
Another thing to consider when making the switch to e-cigarettes is cleaning and maintenance. Over time, e-liquid residue will build up on your e-cigarette battery and e-cigarette charger. For the best vaping experience we recommend cleaning your e-cigarette battery and e-cigarette charger at least once each week. To clean the e-cigarette battery and e-cigarette charger, use an ethyl-based alcohol and gently clean off the black e-liquid residue.
Vapor4Life offers several e-cigarette Starter Kits. Whether you're brand new to vaping, or have been using e-cigs for years, we've got your back! Our Starter Kits range in price from $29.95 for our Vapor King Slim Starter Kit to $94.95 for our Vapor Zeus Dual Mode Starter Kit so you can find a kit that will fit your budget and vaping style. If you're looking to switch from smoking tobacco cigarettes to using Electronic Cigarettes, try one of our beginner Starter Kits. If you're all about the variable voltage and techy-side of vaping, try our Dial-A-Volt battery. If you want the longest-lasting E-Cig battery that gives plumes of flavorful vapor, the Vapor Zeus is for you. Grab a Starter Kit today that includes everything you need to get vaping - a battery, battery charger, and a flavor (either in a prefilled cartomizer, or refillable tank or Smileomizer and juice). Happy vaping!