- The Best of all the rest!Review by Julie N.
It works on all my carts and the touch of the Titan feels AWESOME.
Love the purples, pinks and reds. (Posted on 7/4/12)
- Performs exactly as advertisedReview by Kanans
- The Best E-cig by far (not to be compared to the EGO)Review by Skyler
1. The one thing I hated about my VK, was that it's color would be destroyed in pocket wear and tear and leave you with a spotted silver battery. This is something that the VT does a lot less, because of the new skin applied to the battery to make it more durable and a lot nicer.
2. Grip - I would use my VK a lot during game play and it would tend to slip out of my fingers or from behind my ear a lot easier while holding a controller. Because of the VT's new skin this is diminished greatly.
3. The style of the textured skin wraps, actually provides a much greater look in the aesthetics field of the VT, versus the VK. I personally use a Cigar skin with Gold wrapped Blank Cool Carts (I fill and save so much money) and I love it because it looks like I am smoking a high end filtered cigarillo.
4. This is a Pro as well as a Con. The VT, unlike the VK, only comes with two choice tips, the Diamond, or the Stealth which both look stunning and elegant. But if your like me, from time to time you enjoy the ember looking standard head, then this will be a slight let down; Also I believe that the price on the VT, is higher versus the VK, because they don't offer the standard tip and so you pay more for the designer tips!
5. The last difference is a Con. The one thing I loved about my VK, is that my charger was a USB charger, that I could use on my Computer or PS3 very easily. For the time being the VT's recommended charger is the Slim, for those of you that don't know the Slim, it's a new battery designed for a better charge on the VT and the EGO batteries. The downside is the Slim charger of current does not come as a USB charger, instead it is simply a short stubby wall plug, that unless its plugged down into a surge protector (standing upward), it's sticking out from the wall and can potentially be bent, if accidentally collided with! I hope they come out with a version of the Slim battery for USB, because it is my choice form of charger.
All around in my opinion though, the Vapor Titan battery is worth the extra money, versus the Vapor King! By preference I use Automatic batteries for easy vaping while doing activities on my PS3, computer, driving, etc. I am a Vaper For Life, thanks V4L!! (Posted on 6/7/12)