- love the xl manual VT soft touchReview by Grannyvaper
The finish has an awesome feel to it and doesn't slip out of your hand. The colors are wonderful. I am really into bright colors!!
WTG V4L! (Posted on 11/1/12)
- V4L is knows what they're doingReview by Matteo
- OMG!!Review by Mindy
- My new favorite batteryReview by Kanans
- Fantastic!Review by Jane
- Best battery in the V4L lineReview by NJD316
- The Best E-cig by far (not to be compared to the EGO)Review by Skyler
1. The one thing I hated about my VK, was that it's color would be destroyed in pocket wear and tear and leave you with a spotted silver battery. This is something that the VT does a lot less, because of the new skin applied to the battery to make it more durable and a lot nicer.
2. Grip - I would use my VK a lot during game play and it would tend to slip out of my fingers or from behind my ear a lot easier while holding a controller. Because of the VT's new skin this is diminished greatly.
3. The style of the textured skin wraps, actually provides a much greater look in the aesthetics field of the VT, versus the VK. I personally use a Cigar skin with Gold wrapped Blank Cool Carts (I fill and save so much money) and I love it because it looks like I am smoking a high end filtered cigarillo.
4. This is a Pro as well as a Con. The VT, unlike the VK, only comes with two choice tips, the Diamond, or the Stealth which both look stunning and elegant. But if your like me, from time to time you enjoy the ember looking standard head, then this will be a slight let down; Also I believe that the price on the VT, is higher versus the VK, because they don't offer the standard tip and so you pay more for the designer tips!
5. The last difference is a Con. The one thing I loved about my VK, is that my charger was a USB charger, that I could use on my Computer or PS3 very easily. For the time being the VT's recommended charger is the Slim, for those of you that don't know the Slim, it's a new battery designed for a better charge on the VT and the EGO batteries. The downside is the Slim charger of current does not come as a USB charger, instead it is simply a short stubby wall plug, that unless its plugged down into a surge protector (standing upward), it's sticking out from the wall and can potentially be bent, if accidentally collided with! I hope they come out with a version of the Slim battery for USB, because it is my choice form of charger.
All around in my opinion though, the Vapor Titan battery is worth the extra money, versus the Vapor King! By preference I use Automatic batteries for easy vaping while doing activities on my PS3, computer, driving, etc. However, the Manuals tend to hit a lot nicer and require less priming! I am a Vaper For Life, thanks V4L!! (Posted on 6/7/12)
Write Your Own Review
Watch some videos from YouTube
Who is Vapor4Life Electronic Cigarettes?
Vapor4Life is a leading distributor and manufacturer of Electronic Cigarettes and e-liquids in the United States. Vapor4Life is located in the North Shore suburbs of Chicago and serves Electronic Cigarette users (also known as “vapers”) across the globe. Vapor4Life is committed to delivering the highest quality Electronic Cigarettes and e-liquids to consumers.
What are Electronic Cigarettes?
Electronic Cigarettes, also known as ecigs or e-cigarettes, are designed to deliver nicotine to the user in the same fashion as a traditional cigarette does. An e-cigarette has two parts, the battery and the cartomizer. The cartomizer houses the e-liquid, a solution of nicotine and flavoring. The cartomizer screws onto the e-cigarette battery and the battery powers the heating element in the cartomizer, producing vapor. Vapor4Life e-cigarettes come in two styles, automatic and manual. Automatic e-cigarettes are designed to draw the same way as a traditional cigarette. Manual e-cigarettes have a button to initiate the draw. Pressing and holding the button will activate the heating element in the cartomizer, producing vapor. Vapor4Life is also the sole creator and distributor of the world’s first dual mode Electronic Cigarette, the Vapor Zeus and the first automatic variable voltage Electronic Cigarette, the Dial-A-Volt.
Choosing an e-cigarette flavor.
Vapor4Life offers over 160 flavors in tobacco, menthol, fruit, dessert, coffee and beverage options. When you first decide to make the switch to vaping, we recommend choosing a flavor similar to the brand of traditional cigarettes you are familiar with. We also offer six sampler packs of e-cigarette flavors that come with five unique flavors to try several flavors without committing to a whole box of one flavor.
Choosing a nicotine strength.
Vapor4Life offers seven different nicotine strengths to choose when you first make the switch to e-cigarettes. Vapor4Life's available strengths are 0mg (no nicotine), 4mg, 8mg, 11mg, 18mg, 24mg, and 36mg. You can refer to the Vapor4Life nicotine strength chart to see our general guidelines for choosing a nicotine strength. Vapor4Life suggests trying multiple nicotine strengths to find the appropriate nicotine strength for you.
Transitioning to e-cigarettes from traditional cigarettes
When you make the switch to e-cigarettes, there are a few things to keep in mind. The e-cigarette is powered by a battery that will need to be recharged. Vapor4Life's batteries have a lithium ion cell that can be recharged up to 300 times. The cartomizers are available in both pre-filled and blank options. The pre-filled cartomizers are the equivalent to 15-20 traditional cigarettes. Vapor4Life offers all of the flavors that come in pre-filled cartomizers, in 30mL e-liquid bottles. pre-filled cartomizers and blank cartomizers are reusable and can be refilled up to five times.
Another thing to consider when making the switch to e-cigarettes is cleaning and maintenance. Over time, e-liquid residue will build up on your e-cigarette battery and e-cigarette charger. For the best vaping experience we recommend cleaning your e-cigarette battery and e-cigarette charger at least once each week. To clean the e-cigarette battery and e-cigarette charger, use an ethyl-based alcohol and gently clean off the black e-liquid residue.
Vapor4Life offers several e-cigarette Starter Kits. Whether you're brand new to vaping, or have been using e-cigs for years, we've got your back! Our Starter Kits range in price from $29.95 for our Vapor King Slim Starter Kit to $94.95 for our Vapor Zeus Dual Mode Starter Kit so you can find a kit that will fit your budget and vaping style. If you're looking to switch from smoking tobacco cigarettes to using Electronic Cigarettes, try one of our beginner Starter Kits. If you're all about the variable voltage and techy-side of vaping, try our Dial-A-Volt battery. If you want the longest-lasting E-Cig battery that gives plumes of flavorful vapor, the Vapor Zeus is for you. Grab a Starter Kit today that includes everything you need to get vaping - a battery, battery charger, and a flavor (either in a prefilled cartomizer, or refillable tank or Smileomizer and juice). Happy vaping!