- 2.5 ohm
- 3.5mL (Small), 6mL (Large)
- Stainless steel, surgical-grade silicone tip
- All Vapor4Life KR808D batteries, except for EGO Batteries
- Black, Cigar, Blue, Magenta, Green
- Pull off the soft mouth piece and drip tip from the cartomizer and drip 70-90 drops (120-150 for Large) against the side of the cartomizer into the white filler material. Work your way around in a circle dripping one at a time. Let sit for 5 minutes. If the polyfill is not saturated, repeat this process. Replace the drip tip and mouth piece, screw onto a battery and you're ready to vape. Once you experience a lack of vapor production or flavor, it is time to refill the Smileomizer.
Write Your Own Review
SmileomiserThe smileomizer (3.5 ml version) in my opinion is utterly amazing.
Smileomizer lasted 2 MONTHSsmilemizer lasted me 2 MONTHS...actually it still works, just not great so I moved on to next one I had. no mess and sooo simple. cant believe the money I blew back in the day on atomizers that died for no reason.
Love the Smileos!!Love the Smileos! So much easier than the tanks and no leaking! I make sure it is nice and full at the start of the day, then later in the day top it off again (usually about 10-15 drops for the regular size) and good to go until bedtime. LOVE THEM! I find they last me about 2 weeks before I replace them with a new one. (I went over 3 weeks once and got the burned taste) I haven't yet cleaned one, but I have started to save them instead of tossing and if I am feeling productive some day I might give them a cleaning and dry them out really good and use them again. But bottom line - for 2 plus weeks of usage, they are well worth the money even if you just toss them and don't reuse. I use them on my manual and auto DAVs.
Smileomizer REviewI love the smileo's, but that is only MO. I use them with all of my DAV's, so much easier than a tank (IMHO). The Zeus is good for those who enjoy their flavors at 5V, I like mine around 4.2 so I have 5 DAVs and lots of smileo's. Some people find the DT off-putting, but I find that you get used to it. And others find they don't like they way their juice tastes. So, I would recommend buying one or two and seeing how you like them. I fill mine with a syringe, very easy to do, and off I go. No muss, no fuss
All I can say is WOWBeen vaping for a couple of months now with the titan and finally decided to try a Zeus after reading a lot about it. I filled up the smileomizer with juice and waited for it to settle (which seemed to take hours not the five minutes that it actually was). Took my first draw and WOW this thing is amazing. The taste is so much better and the vapor is huge. Put the menthol in it and told DH that if I had a cold this would clear up my sinuses right away LOL. Love the flavor of the juice through the smileomizer, it a nice cool feeling menthol in the throat and then that minty taste. Going to love this while driving to work and not having to change batteries cause I use a tank normally. Love the blue color as well... Love the Zeus.......