- 2.5 ohm
- 3.5mL (Small), 6mL (Large)
- Stainless steel, surgical-grade silicone tip
- All Vapor4Life KR808D batteries, except for EGO Batteries
- Black, Cigar, Blue, Magenta, Green
- Pull off the soft mouth piece and drip tip from the cartomizer and drip 70-90 drops (120-150 for Large) against the side of the cartomizer into the white filler material. Work your way around in a circle dripping one at a time. Let sit for 5 minutes. If the polyfill is not saturated, repeat this process. Replace the drip tip and mouth piece, screw onto a battery and you're ready to vape. Once you experience a lack of vapor production or flavor, it is time to refill the Smileomizer.
Write Your Own Review
Finally!Finally something I chew on without breaking my teeth!
Perfect vape!Oh my! What a treat. Lots of vapor, lots of good clean flavor, and no mess
Love my Smileos!love the smileomizers with the Zeus and DAV, favorite though is the Zeus!
Smileomizer ReviewThis is a gigantic cartomizer with a very comfortable rubberized tip and it was designed to go with and to complete the Vapor Zeus. These things hold 3 to 3.5 ml of your favorite juice and just work fantastic.
With that kind of vapor production and the ability to reuse it a dozen times or more, itâ€™s worth it. I know I am ordering a few more because not only do they work well with the Vapor Zeus, but they also shine with the Dial-a-volts and rock right along with the Handle as well. In fact, if you pull off the rubber outer covering of the tip you are left with what resembles a drip tip and makes the whole outfit look pretty slick.
Smileomizer (Large) ReviewWhat a treat. Lots of vapor, lots of good clean flavor, and no mess. I pushed the button again. The second hit was better than the first. So much flavor, and no feeling of heat on my lips like Iâ€™ve experienced with regular cartos. Just good flavor, wonderful vapor production, and no hassles whatsoever. I was immediately very impressed.
The mouthpiece is one of those things that people tend to either love or hate. As for me, I guess I fall somewhere in the middle. I enjoy the fact that I can comfortably bite on the mouthpiece if I wish, and I really appreciate that it stays cool and doesnâ€™t burn my lips, even at higher voltages. Conversely, the mouthpiece is rather odd-looking and takes some getting used to. It feels funny in my mouth and not at all like a tobacco cigarette or any other vapor mouthpiece Iâ€™ve ever used.
In conclusion, despite the minor caveats mentioned above, I highly recommend the Smileomizer. The V4L website states that each Smileomizer can be refilled 12+ times, and there are many accounts from other users who have been vaping the same Smileomizer for as long as six weeks! With that kind of longevity, the value becomes apparent despite a somewhat higher initial purchase price.