- 2.5 ohm
- 3.5mL (Small), 6mL (Large)
- Stainless steel, surgical-grade silicone tip
- All Vapor4Life KR808D batteries, except for EGO Batteries
- Black, Cigar, Blue, Magenta, Green
- Pull off the soft mouth piece and drip tip from the cartomizer and drip 70-90 drops (120-150 for Large) against the side of the cartomizer into the white filler material. Work your way around in a circle dripping one at a time. Let sit for 5 minutes. If the polyfill is not saturated, repeat this process. Replace the drip tip and mouth piece, screw onto a battery and you're ready to vape. Once you experience a lack of vapor production or flavor, it is time to refill the Smileomizer.
Write Your Own Review
SmileomizersReview by Alex on 9/13/2013The vapor from smileomizer is simply THE BEST vapor I have ever vaped!!! It is so huge, so thick that I canâ€™t even compare it to other brand cartomizers or clearomizers. Smileomizers are the game-changer in e-cig industry in my opinion, for sure.
Large SmileomizerReview by HarmonyPB on 9/13/2013Pros:
-Bigger than regular cartos, but just as easy to fill and vape
-Fits beautifully on the XL DAV and Large Zeus batts
-Comes in the same color as the Zeus batts (or black for the black DAV) for a very sleek look
-DT is attached so it won't fall off and get lost and it is rubbery so if you drop it, it won't break
-That giant DT (again, this is just personal preference, Iâ€™ve actually seen a couple people that like it)
-Normal carto cons like: polyfill burns if you let it get too dry/donâ€™t fill it enough, canâ€™t see how much liquid is left/needed, chain vaping can cause a hole in the wick tube, etc.
Smileomizer tipsReview by jen on 9/13/2013I love the Large Smileos, but the tips were just too darn big! I found that by prying off the rubber tip, you can easily replace the rubber tip with the rubber tip off an old small sized Smileo and it fits perfectly and isn't quite as big! (If you toss a smileo away, just keep the rubber tip in case you ever want to give the large Smileos a try) Also, if you use the small Smileos, those old extra tips that they used to send with the mega carts (not the whistle tips that came with it) fit perfectly over the small Smileos once you take off the rubber tip.
The new "it"!Review by Cammy B. on 9/13/2013OK...since getting my Smileomizers, I rarely even use my regular carts anymore...they just don't measure up. I am completely hooked. For anyone who vapes......Smileomizers are the new "it".
SmileomizerReview by Nathaniel on 9/13/2013I'm a chewer. On my new Zeus, which I love, the Smileo silicon tip is the best I've used.