Welcome to the world's most advanced vaping e Cigarette. The Vapor Zeus Variable Voltage is the first auto, variable voltage vapor e Cig in the world.
If you are looking for a device that delivers vapor volume and taste without complications, you've found it. The Vapor Zeus Varable Voltage delivers optimal amount of vapor and taste without the complex features you find in other products.
Comes with 90 day warranty and 30 day money back guarantee
Great system, CRAP battery chargersBought the kit, rush delivery... It arrives! WOOHOO! I ran the battery out, tasting every ejuice (and sample) I had. THEN... the battery sits in the charger for 15 hours and still doesn't work. WTH???
At first, I wasn't sure if maybe I had accidently spilled juice down into the auto DAV battery, so customer service sent another auto DAV battery (I discovered in one section of the website that V4L recommends using MANUAL batteries with tanks, because they are sealed), so I bought 2 manual DAVs, but they all ran out of charge as well. Customer Service then sent me another AC slimline charger... YAY!... but it died within days, so now they're sending me a USB charger.
Imagine my frustration... This has been an on-going issue for almost a month now, has cost me hundreds of dollars, and the only thing which saved me was going to my local vape store and buying two EVOD MT3s.
The Dial-A-Volt system itself (with 1.5 ohm DCT) delivers a great vape, the VV allows you to fine tune the burn.
I also discovered that I just physically can't handle PG juices, which is why I dumped Greensmoke and V2 (didn't know that then, just didn't like the experience). Blu was ok, but their batteries need to be swapped out every 2 hours, and so do their cartomizers (250 puffs per carto?... Not in my experience.), which is ridiculously expensive, but I did like some of their flavors. The V4L "Traditional Nobacco" tastes exactly like the Greensmoke "Red" to me (which is supposed to be a Marlboro equivalent, maybe in some alternate universe), but I have an awesome 100% VG tobacco ejuice from another supplier which is my main vape, and in the V4L DAV system it is VERY satisfying.
Knowing what I know now, I would have only bought: (2) Manual DAVs, the 1.5 ohm DCTs, and (2) USB battery chargers (Well, we'll see if it works when it arrives.)
I also bought a USB pass-thru (arrived today) but it only seems to deliver a half-decent puff if you wrap your finger around it to block off the air flow. Meh!
Suggestions to Noobs: When you screw the battery into the charger and plug it in, make sure the indicator LED flashes from red to green every 2 seconds. If it stays solid red, it isn't working.
Suggestions to V4L:
1) Detailed instructions on everything, including warning Noobs about Auto batts and tanks.
2) Make the starter sets with (2) batteries, and include a USB battery charger. (Waiting for 12 hours for a battery to charge isn't reasonable, especially someone trying to quit cigarettes!)
3) QA! Have someone do solid 24/7 battery charging for at least a week, before sending out the AC chargers.
Grape juice @ 3.8 volts...DAV is absolutely perfect for ALL of your vaping needs. Please create an Orange flavored juice!
TONS of vape. No more cigarettes for this girlThis is the second time I have bought a v4l kit. My first kit was a vapor titan diamond. It was okay but I needed a stronger hit. Boy o boy did I get it with this DAV. I am going on my 2nd day of vaping with NO CIG need. The battery is chugging along. I have mixed the juices to create diff flavors (fav so far is menthol with razz). This ecig is thee best in my book, perfect vapor, throat hit, and ease of draw. Thanks v4l!
Great success!Man, I love this batt! I have a VZ, but I prefer the DAV. Get a Ming drip tip. I can walk around the yard all day with gloves on & vape like a boss. Not crazy about some of the flavors that come with it, but oh well. The peach tobacco tastes like neither peach nor tobacco. I was however pleasantly surprised by the DJ Black. Guess I should go review favors next lol. I would recommend this kit highly.
Awesome !!!Chose the Blue DAV and love everything about it. I was able to (switch from) analogs with this kit and I could not be happier.
Thanks V4L for making such an awesome e-cig :)
Would recommendLove, Love, Love it!
- 650 - 1300mAh
- Variable Voltage from 3.2 - 4.8 volts
- CoolCart Cartomizers, WOW Vapor Cartomizers, 808-Style Metal Tanks, Smileomizers
- Charge Time:
- 3 - 5 hours
- Puffing Time:
- 8 - 14 hours
- To turn the battery on/off press the button five times. To use, attach a cartomizer or tank filled with e-liquid, press the button, and inhale. Twist the dial on the bottom of the battery to choose your preferred voltage from 3.2 to 4.8 volts. When it no longer produces vapor, recharge the battery using the charging cable. When not in use, store your Vapor Zeus Variable Voltage eCig Battery without the cartomizer attached.
- Clean the threading on your battery weekly using ethyl alcohol and a cotton swab. Allow the battery to dry before use.