Always follow these important battery safety tips.
greatMy new favorite
Not A BAd Temp ModI have been looking to get myself a nice little temp control mod to see what all the fuss is about. At this price I went for it and was not disappointed. It takes a single 18650 battery, and a very easy magnetic cover for the battery slot which was easy to remove and replace. My only downside is that you guys dont have a kit that comes with a juice and charger for the 18650 as i do not like to charge "mods" threw usb ports, just my niche I guess. Still messing around with it to see what temp level I should run on it with the 1.5ohm coil i have. Maybe make a chart for us beginners to know what is the recommended temp for each type of coil option you have at a certain mg of nicotine? I know everyone is different but I just want to avoid burning out a bunch of coils trying to find that right level.
- 5W - 70W
- Brushed Slate
- Height: 3.65 in, Width: 0.94 in
- Battery Usage:
- 1 18650 Battery
- Kanthal Coil Firing Resistance:
- 0.05 - 2.5 ohms
- Display Readout:
- Displays Voltage Output and Atomizer Resistance to the nearest hundredth and Wattage Output to the nearest tenth
- Temperature Control Features:
- Click on the + and - buttons at the same time to switch between temperature control and power modes. The TX-70 mod has a temperature range between 212 - 662 degrees Fahrenheit
- Mod Safety Features:
- No atomizer protection, low resistance protection, low voltage protection, output short-circuit protection, overheating prevention
- Triton 2 Tank, Mini Riptide Tank, 510 Smileomizers, and all other 510 tanks. Can fire coils between 0.1 - 3.0 ohms in REG mode. Can also use Nickel and Titanium coils in Temperature control mode.
- Mod includes micro USB charging cable.
- Please read instruction manual completely before use. There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Vapor4Life is not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). Vapor4Life is not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Vapor4Life will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
Write Your Own Review
TX-70 Overview by Darth Vapors