made me leave my zeus!!I absolutely love my tx 70. Had been using the zeus, but this is much better. You can either mouth to lung or straight to lung. Cloud is amazing. I have copd and cannot get enough air for decent cloud, but with the tx 70 I can. Coils are inexpensive and easy to replace. Holds a lot of juice so no constant refilling. My new "go to" vape.
Easy To UseI do like this little improvement from the vogue for users that know a little something about temp control. the easy to remove magnetic door to remove the battery is pretty cool and a lot stronger than I had thought. My first thought process is this thing is not gonna stay on and im going to have to find a sleeve for it but it has not came off while using it so far. Ok but if your looking for those really big clouds then I would recommend to try the pegasus or cuboid that V4L currently is selling, cant wait to see what over products you guys will carry in the future!
- 5W - 70W
- Brushed Slate
- Height: 3.65 in, Width: 0.94 in
- Battery Usage:
- 1 18650 Battery
- Kanthal Coil Firing Resistance:
- 0.05 - 2.5 ohms
- Display Readout:
- Displays Voltage Output and Atomizer Resistance to the nearest hundredth and Wattage Output to the nearest tenth
- Temperature Control Features:
- Click on the + and - buttons at the same time to switch between temperature control and power modes. The TX-70 mod has a temperature range between 212 - 662 degrees Fahrenheit
- Mod Safety Features:
- No atomizer protection, low resistance protection, low voltage protection, output short-circuit protection, overheating prevention
- Triton 2 Tank, Mini Riptide Tank, 510 Smileomizers, and all other 510 tanks. Can fire coils between 0.1 - 3.0 ohms in REG mode. Can also use Nickel and Titanium coils in Temperature control mode.
- Mod includes micro USB charging cable.
- Please read instruction manual completely before use. There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Vapor4Life is not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). Vapor4Life is not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Vapor4Life will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
Write Your Own Review
TX-70 Overview by Darth Vapors