Smoktech Alien Mod InformationThis top selling 220W vape mod by innovative vape manufacturer, Smoktech, is a high-powered box mod that can output tons of vaping power in a light portable mod. The Alien mod runs on two external 18650 vape batteries that are sold separately and has an LED screen that provides loads of information. The LED screen that is featured on the side of the Alien box mod displays power output (in Watts), voltage output, coil resistance, amp output, mode (temp control or power mode), vaping temperature, and puff count. The SMOK Alien 220W TC Mod has every feature that you would want in a high performance box mod. It's full temperature control mode utilizes a high performance chipset to accurately vape Ni200, Titanium and Stainless Steel coils. The Alien Mod's power mode, or variable wattage mode, provides a superior vaping experience and is compatible with coil resistances between 0.1 ohms and 3.0 ohms.
Close to perfectLike the huge screen and its brightness. Lots of power and it has the perfect weight. No misfires so far after a week of use. Would highly recommend. No cons that have come up.
So far so goodI've had this box for a couple weeks and so far its been my favorite device I own. The screen is huge and I love having all the power I need without a device needing three batteries. Easy 5 stars for me. Thanks!
Favorite Mod I've Ever HadThis vape mod is my favorite I've ever used because of its small size, cool design, solid build and its accurate/consistent performance. It really is unlike anything else on the market today!
- 6W - 220W (Firmware upgradeable)
- Black (Gun Metal), Red
- Height: 3.35 in, Width: 1.73 in
- Battery Usage:
- 2 18650 Batteries
- Protank 4, Toptank Mini, Aerotank Plus, Nautilus X Tank, Cubis Tank, Mini TFV4 Tank, Triton 2 Tank, Mini Riptide Tank, 510 Smileomizers, and all other 510 tanks. Can fire coils between 0.1 - 3.0 ohms in Variable Wattage mode. Can also use Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel coils in Temperature control mode.
- Mod includes micro USB charging cable.
- Please read instruction manual completely before use. There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Vapor4Life is not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). Vapor4Life is not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Vapor4Life will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
Write Your Own Review
Smok Alien Mod Review by Rip Trippers
Smok Alien Mod Review by Zophie Vapes