Happy with purchaseGot this mod about three weeks ago, so far so good. Really love the size of the device and the lcd screen is one of the best ones ive ever seen. The tank that came with it has held up well with no leaking issues.
Great Bundle!!!If I would have bought these items by themselves I would have paid almost $200!!!!! The only thing I didnt what what to decide between was the high drain or low drain batteries....went with high drian, love the vape at 45w. Color options are pretty cool too, wish the mod was a dark blue but black is ok.
- 1W - 150W (Firmware upgrade available for up to 200W)
- Black, Silver, Gray
- Height: 3.59 in, Width: 1.65 in
- Battery Usage:
- 2 18650 Batteries
- Cubis Tank, Mini TFV4 Tank, Triton 2 Tank, Mini Riptide Tank, 510 Smileomizers, and all other 510 tanks. Can fire coils between 0.1 - 3.5 ohms in Variable Wattage mode. Can also use Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel coils in Temperature control mode.
- Mod includes micro USB charging cable. Charge with micro USB charging cable while 18650 batteries are in Cubis mod OR take batteries out and charge externally.
- Please read instruction manual completely before use. There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Vapor4Life is not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). Vapor4Life is not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Vapor4Life will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
Write Your Own Review
Cuboid Vape Mod Review by Tia Vapes
Cuboid Vape Mod Review by Vaper Chronicles