This easy-to-use vape mod by top e Cig manufacturer, Aspire, features a brilliant design that has a battery compartment that makes it easy to replace 18650 batteries, a dial found at the top of the mod that allows for easy power changes, as well as a cool, slate finish. It's well-lit LED screen is on the same side of the vape device as the firing button. This high-powered mod can fire coil resistances between 0.2 - 5.0 ohms in power mode, and resistances as low as 0.1 ohms in temperature control mode.
Always follow these important battery safety tips.
Like the Variable Voltage BatteryThe Pegasus mod is pretty simple to use when you get the hang of it. It's similar to the variable voltage v4l battery with being able to adjust the wattage unlike the vogue box mod. Definitely recommend this mod to intermediate vape users.
- 1W - 70W
- Brushed Slate
- Height: 3.58 in, Width: 1.77 in
- Battery Usage:
- 1 18650 Battery
- Kanthal Coil Firing Resistance:
- 0.2 - 5.0 ohms
- Display Readout:
- Displays Wattage Output, Voltage Output and Atomizer Resistance to the nearest hundredth
- Temperature Control Features:
- Automatically detects atomizer/coil type for Kanthal, Nickel and Titanium Coils, has a temperature range between 200 - 600 degrees Fahrenheit
- Mod Safety Features:
- No atomizer protection, high resistance protection, short circuit protection, 12 second cutoff protection, low battery protection, high temperature protection
- Triton 2 Tank, Mini Riptide Tank, 510 Smileomizers, and all other 510 tanks. Can fire coils between 0.1 - 3.0 ohms in REG mode. Can also use Nickel and Titanium coils in Temperature control mode.
- Mod includes micro USB charging cable. Includes passthrough charging capability which allows for vaping while charging. Pegasus charging dock sold separately.
- Please read instruction manual completely before use. There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Vapor4Life is not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). Vapor4Life is not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Vapor4Life will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
Write Your Own Review
Pegasus TC Mod Review by Aspire