This eGo style vape mod comes with an internal 2300 mAh battery and provides tons of vaping power! The eGo One Mega battery has two different vaping modes: Direct Output mode and Constant Voltage Output mode. The Direct Output mode acts like a mechanical mod with unregulated vaping power and allows vapers to fire coils with resistances between 0.15 - 3.5 ohms. If you prefer a constant voltage that relies on your devices battery power, use the Constant Voltage Output mode. The Mega V2 Vape Tank is a bottom-fill tank that holds up to 4mL of e Juice and utilizes CL Pure Cotton Head coils available in 0.5 ohms and 1.0 ohms. The 0.5 ohm coil is recommended for a direct to lung hit, while the 1.0 ohm coil provides a mouth to lung hit. The Mega V2 Tank also features an adjustable airflow ring along the bottom of the tank which allows vapers to loosen to tighten the airflow.
Very HappyThis is my second vaporizer I've ever owned and I love how easy it is to use compared to the first one i owned. Price was competitive and shipping was fast.
SmoothThis has become my new favorite mod. Regardless of the amount of battery left it hits soooo smooth. Its the perfect amount of power and its not too big. Love it.
New FavoriteThis mod has become my new favorite out of the five or six devices I own. This thing hits like a truck but nice and smooth - especially with any high vg juice. Highly recommend this kit - well priced too!
Perfect SizeLove this mod! Not too heavy - not too light. Hits very well and battery life is awesome. Tank holds a ton of juice but you have to remember to turn the device over when unscrewing the tank - you only forget once :)
PerfectSmall battery with a large tank. With the .5 ohm coil it is great! I get a nice cloud, and a nice hit with a good amount of airflow. It fits in all my purses well which is something I have been waiting for.
Not my favoriteRuns with a little to much power for my taste. I perfer the flexibility of the Cuboid Mini over this one.
DecentOverall, I think this mod is pretty decent. If you like a more constricted air flow or more of a mouth to lung hit, this would be the mod/tank set up for you.
- Direct Output (4.2V - 3.7V)/ Constant Voltage Output of 4.2 Volts
- Black, Silver, Blue, Red
- Height: 5.3 in, Width: 0.86 in for mod and tank combined
- Battery Usage:
- 1 Internal 2300 mAh battery
- Tank Capacity:
- Holds 4 mL of e Juice
- Cuboid Mini Atomizer, Cubis Tank, Mini TFV4 Tank, Triton 2 Tank, Mini Riptide Tank, Nautilus X Tank, 510 Smileomizers, and all other 510 tanks. Can fire coils between 0.15 - 3.5 ohms.
- Mod includes micro USB charging cable for charging. Car adapter comes with kit for charging on the go.
- Please read instruction manual completely before use. There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Vapor4Life is not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). Vapor4Life is not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Vapor4Life will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.