Love the productI invested in this mod, but, didn't like the riptide tank, so I use the Vivi Nova,,,perfect for me...
Love This ModThis is a great product myself and my husband love this product
Good productBought a second one but bought a top fill tank
Huge fan of the Vogue Box ModGreat product and perfect size to get a great hit with still a slim enough design to carry in a pocket on a night out... Rechargeable batteries are a big plus!!
LOVE IT LOVE ITI was nervous about switching from my Zeus to a Mod but I'm so glad I did. I love that it's light weight and easy to use. It does't take long at all to charge. I like that it doesn't require batteries. I wish it came in more than 2 colors, and maybe a bit bigger so the bigger tanks don't look ridiculous on it.
Love this mod!I absolutely love this mod! It is extremely easy to use (no complicated settings), lasts all day, and is very small and light. I love how well it works with the Riptide tank.
Lightweight and Great!I really like the fact that this mod is the lightest one I have used to date. It curves to your fingers for a nice firm grip. The only downside is i wish the riptide tank that I use with it came in more color options, like a red on red or a black on black, silver is ok too, matches the sliver top of the battery.....I would get this if you want to transition from smoking devices to mod batteries.
Mixed feelingsI have mixed feelings about this box. I wanted to use this with the mini riptide-sub-tank designed for this mod because I thought I was a grown up when it came to Vaping. Ive been vaping for about 6 years. Starting with cig-a-likes up to the Vapor Zeus. Boy was I wrong. Im still in baby vaping mode. Maybe adolescent. I had all intentions of sending it back because I thought I was gonna blow my lungs out trying to vape this. Because its a 510 thread I would have to use the 510 Smilomizers, which give no throat hit with this mod. Then i grabbed a thread adapter and strapped on a regular V4L tank. I can now vape this thing . I cant send the riptide tank back so maybe I can use it when i do grow up and become a grown-azz vapor lol
Not great for beginningThis is not a beginning kit it is very strong
- 1W - 80W
- Black, Red
- Height: 3.25 in, Width: 1.5 in
- Battery Usage:
- 1 Built-in 2500 mAh battery
- Kanthal Coil Firing Resistance:
- 0.2 - 2.5 ohms
- Display Readout:
- Displays Wattage Output, Voltage Output and Atomizer Resistance to the nearest tenth
- Temperature Control Features:
- Does NOT work with Stainless Steel, Nickel, or Titanium coils.
- Mod Safety Features:
- No atomizer protection, short circuit protection, 10 second cutoff protection, low battery protection
- Triton 2 Tank, Mini Riptide Tank, 510 Smileomizers, and all other 510 tanks. Can fire coils between 0.2 - 2.5 ohms
- Mod includes micro USB charging cable.
- Please read instruction manual completely before use. There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Vapor4Life is not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). Vapor4Life is not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Vapor4Life will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
Write Your Own Review
Paul's Vogue Mod Review